𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴: 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

Hi! How are you all?

~ ~ ~ 

- Is your bed currently made?

Sorta. It's that half-made, half-thrown together type of shit (Sounds like me).

- Have you ever had to share your bedroom?

Yes, I used to share a bedroom with my sister when I was younger. I don't remember too much about it. I just remember that I think the bed was plastic?? I don't even know. Maybe my young dramatic ass told myself that.

- What is your biggest fear?

Probably losing everyone I love, whether that be they leave me or they die or they just randomly disappear... :P

- Are you in love right now?

If I'm not in love with Luke Hemmings then I don't know what love is.

- How long was the longest phone call you've ever had?

Ummmmm...maybe like 6 or 7 hours? I'm not completely sure.

- Describe your best friend.

In the last tag, I explained how Liruna is my best friend. She is a stuffed animal penguin, pink, very soft, and cuddly. Yes <3

- Describe your crush.

He is the sun. He is pure gold. He is kindness and everything happy. His eyes are the most captivating blue and his smile brightens the room. His ass is also so mesmerizing. Like damn.

- What color is your natural hair?

Uhhh...I'd say it's light brown? Like I used to be very blonde as a child, so now that it's darkened, I still have some of those lighter streaks. I'd call myself a brunette even though my family insists that I have dirty blonde hair.

- What is your graduation year?

o-O 2022 O-o

- Have you ever received an award?

Yes. Side note, I feel like my English teacher would tell me to expand my response and not just say "yes" or "no," but technically it just asks if I have. It doesn't say "if so, what awards?" Sorry if you wanted a more detailed response. I'm feeling a tad bit lazy right now.

- Are you wearing socks right now?

Nopeeee.

- Do you watch tv often?

Um, not too too often. I try to spend time with my parents every so often lmaooo so I try to find shows they'd accept and then watch them with them at night.

- What's your favorite Netflix show?

Hmm, well it was The Office but then they removed it...*sobs*

- Do you sleep with the fan on or off?

Depends on how hot it is. Usually just in the summer I guess.

- Can you fall asleep with the lights on?

I don't think so. I can barely sleep with the lights off.

- What's your favorite song?

I don't think I have an all time favorite. I'll choose one that I love today though. Let's seeee..."Tonight" by ZAYN.

- How many people do you live with?

I have a family of five, including myself. But as of now, I live with just my parents, so two people.

- What's your relationship with your mom?

It's shaky sometimes, but I love her and appreciate everything that she does for me. I know that she just wants the best for me even when our relationship isn't the best.

- What's you relationship with your dad?

Hmm...I'm not too too close with him and he gets on my nerves often just like my mom, but it's not awful (especially when put into context with others' parents).

- How much sleep did you get last night?

Uh...maybe 5 hours.

- How can you tell you're getting sleepy?

I don't even know. My eyes get heavy and my head feels heavy but also light at the same time?? And when I'm overtired, I enter crackhead hours <3

- Have you ever fallen asleep on the phone?

No, definitely not.

- Summer or winter?

I think I prefer the summer just a little because of no school :P

- Fall or spring?

Spring is my favorite season. I love the flowers blooming and everything coming to life again. The air also feels really crisp and fresh if that makes sense haha

- Soda or juice?

Uhhh...I like both. My favorite soda is root beer and I love most juices. I rarely drink soda though because my parents are super focused on health iugirhihiubhh 

~ ~ ~ 

I hope you all are having a great day, and if not...I hope it gets better, hang in there, and you got this!! <33