Author's Note

I've been watching Chicago PD since it premiered January 2014 but since this pandemic and with it being on syndication marathons at least 3 days a week, its inspired me for a new fanfiction. And I've been in love with Jesse Lee Soffer since he was Will Munson on As The World Turns so I'm a total Jay girl. I was a Linstead shipper 100%, if you're looking for an Upstead fanfic, you're in the wrong place. Nothing against Tracy or Hailey, I'm just not crazy about Upstead. But this isn't a Linstead fanfic either, as much as I would love for Erin to come back and Linstead be endgame, we all know that's not going to happen. So I've decided to make a fanfic with Jay and an OC. And I'm a sucker for Jay whump so I've decided to do a fanfic of a Jay injuries A - Z. Some of those are my favorites. So i decided to do one of my own and make an OC as Jays eventual significant other. It will be a crossover fanfic with Chicago Med because what would be better than a Jay whump fanfic than a Jay whump fanfic paired with a Dr taking care of him? I just think that would be a perfect pairing for Jay. But someone who understands law enforcement. As a police daughter and wife, all I basically watch are police dramas. And I'm a big Blue Bloods fan too, so I've decided to make an original character from the Reagan family who now works at Chicago Med with Will and eventually ends up with Jay. And in advance, I dont want to offend anyone by the comparisions of Jay's relationship to his relationship with my OC, I loved Jay with Erin but it's just for purpose of my storyline Some of the alphabet letters end up with more than one injury because I just couldn't narrow them down. Some of the chapters might be shorter and some might be longer. Also, I've decided to make some of the chapter injuries about my OC, Ellie, because come on who wouldn't want Jay Halstead to take care of them? And some of the injuries will be significant injuries and some might be fluff. I am following the A-Z injuries but it will Also follow a storyline with Jay and my character. Also the updates will be a bit slower than Matters of the Heart was because these chapters are a lot longer.  Hope you guys enjoy!