Basic Headcanons!

Hello! Welcome welcome to the first 'chapter' in my book! To sum it all up, this book is just for me to get my ideas of this ship out. It makes me very happy and I want other people to feel my joy when I write/talk about it!

I'm going to have one shots in this book, and also maybe a full story! I'll mark the chapters accordingly don't worry! Not 100% sure yet though! For now just enjoy!

‼️Quick mention of Underaged Drinking so warning on that!‼️

Here's the relationships! Not all of them have a romantic attraction to each other in my eyes.

♥️-Romance 🙃-Platonic 😎- some shit Karl and Schlatt have haha

Quackity- ♥️Schlatt ♥️Sapnap ♥️Karl
Karl- ♥️Sapnap ♥️Quackity 😎Schlatt
Schlatt- ♥️Quackity 😎Karl 🙃Sapnap
Sapnap- ♥️Karl ♥️Quackity 🙃Schlatt

In my 'alternate universe', if you will, Schlatt and Quackity knew each other from a young age. Schlatt would pick on Quackity and they had sort of a frenemy thing going on. That lasted until they got into their teens. They had a huge argument about Schlatt getting into drinking and Quackity cut contact with him.

   They reconnected when they both ran into each other one day and after that they were nearly inseparable. After a year or two, they secretly eloped. No one really knows about it. It's their little secret.

Tubbo is Schlatt's son, he's about 5 or 6. Schlatt is extremely protective of Tubbo, mainly because raising him as a single father has been kinda hard. He was very grateful when Quackity didn't mind him having a son when they got together. Quackity loves Tubbo. He likes to take him flying a lot and cooks with him. Their favorite thing to bake is Tres Leches. (Milk Cake)

Quackity met Karl in his teens, and they hung out for a while before Karl introduced him to Sapnap. The three got along very well, and hung out often. They'd usually watch movies and relax, or do the total opposite and go on random adventures around the server. As they got older, they drifted apart a bit, but still stayed in contact.

Sapnap is best friends with Karl. They're glued at the hip. From running into mud puddles to just sitting in comfortable silence, the two are very very close. They got together in their teens, and have been together every since.

I won't get into too much in this chapter, I wanna save some info for the stories I have planned! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! I'm all ears. :]

Talk soooooon (\^<^/)~<3