Peace

I won't make this long but, even if this book is small I enjoy seeing the notifications that people are still finding it and enjoying my silly little idea. I'm grateful for all of you and even if updates are super super slow your support means the world.

‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️
None d:)
‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️

_________________
Overview: Peaceful days create peaceful slumber.
_________________

It's subtly quiet.

There is absolutely no noise other than gentle breaths and the occasional shifting of weight that creaks the large bed under the four men and small child.

A ram is laying on one end, back pressed up against one of a time traveler and his arms securely holding his son close. The other end holds a demon, engulfing a slightly thinner but much lighter avian in his naturally blanket-like body heat.

It's been about a year since the marriage between Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity. After moving into a larger home and settling in, it's been a pretty steady road to these simple days where they call it and head to bed early for the night.

Tubbo is getting older, he no longer needs to run into his parents' rooms and ask to cuddle his bad dreams away every week, he's allowed to play outside by himself and even brought his mysterious friend over to finally introduce him to his large family. His bond with Tommy has grown, they do almost everything together now and most days are seen having sleepovers are playdates during the day.

But tonight is an exception. He lays curled against his father's chest, grabbing at the thin sweater and pushing his face to hide the warm glow of the sunset peeking through slightly parted curtains.

The soft calmness resting in the air of the room is rare but welcomed, the day had gone by peacefully with an early morning to the beach and a day of simply enjoying one another others company. It ended with a home-cooked meal and store-bought dessert, laughter, and a wave of contentment among the polycule and child.

Now there's sleep. Soft breaths and gentle snores, relaxing peace that keeps everyone in their slumber. It's nice when things are happy. And though some days are rough, these nights are proof that everything that happens is worth it.

Everything is worth this.