Chapter Three

RAY (POINT OF VEIW)
_________________________________

I could feel my face getting red again, I had to get out of there before I did or said something stupid.

"Uh I should go see if Emma is awake." I said hoping that Norman would leave me alone.
It's not like I didn't like his company, in fact I loved it. But I did not want to mess anything up.

"When are you going to confess?" Norman said looking me in the eyes. 'OMG DOES HE KNOW? DOES HE KNOW I LIKE HIM? WAIT- DO I LIKE HIM? AH IDK.'

"UH, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" I felt like i was about to pass out, my face was red and I guarantee I  look like another tomato.

"Like, when are you going to confess to Emma? It's very obvious you like her."

I sighed in relief, 'So he doesn't know.' but then I had realized what he said and my eyes widened again.
"WHAT? I DON'T LIKE EMMA-"

"Yes you doooo~" Normans face was.. well I couldn't really explain it. He said that as if teasing me but looked kind of sad but I didn't pay much attention to it.

"NO I DON'T! I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE!" I didn't think about that last part and I regretted it.

"Oh really? Who is it?"

"Uh- Uhh, that's none of your business."

"Come on tell me!" Norman pouted"

"No, i'm not gonna."

"Ugh, fine then."

"Anyways please leave me alone."

"Why? Are you mad at me?" Norman asked scooting a little closer to me which made me more nervous so I started tapping my leg. Norman took notice of that.

"No, I'm not mad at you. I just want to be alone." I looked into Normans eyes and they were glowing in the light of the moon. If only I could capture it and look at it forever.

"Then why are you avoiding me?"
'HM IDK NORMAN, MAYBE BECAUSE I LIKE YOU?'

"Im not avoiding you." I stated.

"Uhm, yes you are." Norman started to get closer to me and I could feel his breath on my neck.

"No I certainly am not. I'm going to go check on Emma so goodnight." I got up without Norman seeing my pink dusted face and started walking back to the house.

NORMAN (POINT OF VEIW)
_________________________________

Ray had left me by the tree and I started to feel sad. 'Why does he hate me?' I wondered. I don't think I did anything wrong. Maybe I did but I don't know what I did... Most importantly, who did he like? If it wasn't Emma then who? The only other girl near our age was Gilda. Maybe Ray likes her.

All of this thinking was hurting my head and I needed to move on from my crush on Ray. It wasn't going to do me any good liking a boy I couldn't have.

But then I remembered how he spoke in his soft voice. Just thinking about it made my stomach fill with butterfly's. And how his green eyes tell so much about him and how he's so perfect-

Trying not to think about him is getting very hard. I just could not get his face out of my mind. But no.. I need to forget about him. GAH BUT ITS SO HARD WHEN HES ALL I THINK ABOUT-
I finally closed my eyes and fell asleep and hoped tomorrow would be better and maybe Ray wouldn't avoid me.

The next day (Emma POV)
_________________________________

I woke up early with a lot of energy as usual and brushed my short orange hair and a piece of hair refusing to stick down bouncing back up. 'Oh well' I thought.
It was time to wake up Ray and Norman hehe.

First I went to Rays bed and got up on the bed.

"RAYYYY! WAKE UP!!!!" I yelled jumping up and down on his bed.

"WHAT THE HELL EMMA?!" I got in response from Ray.

"TIME TO GET UP!"

"No." His eyes still closed. I opened his eyelids and saw two angry eyes looking at me. "Emma..." he took a long pause. "GET OFF ME!!" He screamed while startling me in the process.

"AH ALRIGHT, CALM DOWN!" I got off of Ray and he took a book of his little shelf by his bed and began reading. I then went to go to Normans bed.
I walked up to his bed but he wasn't there. Hmm odd.. he's never up this early without me waking him.

"Goodmorning Emma!" I shot up in the air like a rocket and turned around and saw Norman.

"HOLY SHIT YOU SCARED ME!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I saw Ray look up from his book at Norman and he was blushing. 'OMG- DOES RAY LIKE NORMAN?! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT EMO HAD A HEART?!'

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked trying to keep my composure after my recent discovery.

"Thought I would help mom with the new child."

"New child?"

"Have you not heard?" I shook my head in response. "Well, we got a new child last night. Her name is Connie."

"OMG I CANT WAIT TO MEET HER!!"

"You can go right now, she's in the babies room with mom."

"OK!" I sprinted out of the room and straight to the new child. 'IM GONNA BE THE BEST SISTER TO HER!'

RAY (POINT OF VEIW)
_________________________________

After Emma had left to see the new child, me and Norman were left alone. I kept reading my book just hoping that he wouldn't talk to me.
"What's up Ray?" Norman asked. 'ah shit...'

"Nothing, just reading." I replied with my eyes still glued to the book that I wasn't even reading.

"No you're not." He laughed. 'Huh whats he talking about?'

"What do you mean, of course i'm reading.."

"Noooo~ You have the book upside down."
'oops-'
Norman grabbed the book out of my hands and held it up above him where I couldn't reach. I wasn't that much shorter than him but I had really short arms.

I got up from my bed and tried reaching from my book. 'come on.. just.. a little... closer...' I heard a giggle and looked just a tad bit down away from Normans hand and realized that his face was about and inch away from mine...

A/N
____________________________________

OMG THAT WAS A LOT OF WRITING HOLY MOTHER OF-
ahhhHhhhHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG

this is like the third episode in two days-
i be ON FIRE

like Ray 🙄✋😜😜😝😍🔥🔥🔥

Oh no- i'm so sorry-