S2 Chapter 34 ⚠️

Talks about death and details

"gon..." Killua whispered. Gon looked behind killua. And then back at him.

"Killua..." Gon said giving a cute smile.

Killua's eyes teared up. "i-its really you..." Killua said touching Gon's face.

Gon smiled. Immediately killua wrapped his arms around gon. And gon wrapped his arms around killua's neck. "I missed you-" gon said tearing up.

"I-i missed you so much..." Killua sobbed.

They hugged tightly. Not wanting to let go.

"I found you-" killua said.

That's when gon pulled away from the hug. "How did you get here!" Gon said

"That pink haired girl kidnapped me... One minute she falls and plays innocent girl. And the second I get a bag over my head.."

"It's my fault... I'm so sorry- when I called you they traced it and found you- I'm so sorry killua-" gon said.

"It's okay... I know we will get out. I left my location on in my phone- I hope they didn't notice-" killua said.

"Killua- do you know how to lock pick a door?" Gon said.

"Sorta- why?" Killua asked.

Gon grinned. "I need your help-" gon said. "follow me-"

They existed the library telling darcy and rosy they are going outside.

Killua and gon stopped by Gon's room.

"Wow you have a nice room-" killua said.

"Uh-" gon said looking away. Killua looked at gon up and down. He closed Gon's door. And walked up to him.

"Gon-" killua gulped. Gon looked up at killua. "God I missed you..." Killua whispered. He cupped Gon's face.

Gon's eyes sparkled.
"I love you...." killua said. He leaned in and kissed gon softly in the lips. Gon pulled away and looked up at killua.

"I love you too..." Gon whispered.

Killua's heart filled up with joy. "I'm so sorry- for hurting you..." Killua said.

"That doesn't matter..." Gon said dropping his stuff and wrapping his arms around killua. He kissed him deeply and killua kissed back.

They walked backwards and killua laid gon down. He crawled up to him kissing him softly. Killua touched Gon's body and gon whimpered.

"I-i missed you" gon whispered. Killua smiled into the kiss. Gon touched killua's stomach. Feeling butterflies in his stomach.

For once gon felt good.

Gon and killua made out for what seemed like forever. They couldn't get enough.

They needed each other.

. . . . . . Deadly Mystery 2 . . . . . . .

"Here! This is as far as the location reached. Kai said placing his phone down. "I need you to do your job right sir! I lost mei. Lost gon. And now killua too! You need to find them!" Kai said.

Yuka looked at kais phone. "I think this is a step closer to finding them. I'm positive!" Yuka said. "Also! We found there identity's. There full names- and pictures of them. These are pictures of 2 of the people,  Sandra and Darcy during high school" yuka said placing photos down on his desk.

"sandra