Chapter 10

After a week Kai finally woke up. Of course killua went to visit him once he heard the news.

1 week until the school dance.

Killua was on his way to the hospital. He went to the room and once he entered he noticed mei and Kai kissing-

Killua stopped mid on his tracks. As soon as mei noticed killua he pulled away.

"H-hey?" Killua said walking closer.

"Mr k- uh hey" mei said blushing. Killua smirked. "I'll go-" mei said leaving the room.

Killua looked at Kai and smiled. "So- I didn't know you guys were gonna be a thing-" killua said. Kai shrugged.

"Its nothing-" Kai said.

"Yeah sure" killua said rolling his eyes. Kai blushed. "Uh- can I ask you something-" killua asked.

"Of course" Kai said smiling.

"What happened.... Mei never wanted to tell us" killua asked.

Kai bit his lips. "Promise not to tell anyone-" Kai whispered.

"Yeah- of course" killua whispered back. Kai leaned closer to killua.

"Alright..."

. . . . . . . Deadly Mystery . . . . . . . .

2 days later -

"Hey!" Gon said walking up to killua.

"Hi" killua said looking away.

"So I brought these stuff- where should I put them?" Gon asked. Killua didn't look at gon.

"Uh- I don't know- ask Kai or something-" killua said

"Are you ok?" Gon asked coming closer to killua. Killua turned to face him.

"Uh- yeah! I just...." Killua looked down and thought for a moment. "I have to go...." Killua said walking away. Gon was confused.

Gon placed his stuff down and thought 'why is killua being so distant...'

Gon walked up to Kai and asked his question. Gon nodded and left.

Kai walked up to killua "dude! Why are you being so weird" Kai whispered.

Killua furrowed his eyebrows. "Me?! Nah dude I'm fine- so... How are you-" killua asked.

Kai touched his scar that was left in his head. "Fine-" Kai whispered.

Killua nodded. "So- you believe me?" Kai asked.

"Yeah! Of course I do... Now i need to be more cautious. And protect gon" killua said.

Kai smirked. "Gon?"

"What?" Killua asked

. . .

Killua was currently in the lounge. Gon was there too. They both were getting stuff for the dance. Killua took a break. He looked at gon and then pulled out his phone. He went to Google again and typed.

"Hey killua-" gon said clearing his throat.

Killua looked up from his phone and raised his eyebrows. "Hm?"

Gon played with some decorating. He decided to just spit it out. "I'm tired of this! Why have you been avoiding me so much!" Gon said. Killua looked away

"No I haven't-" killua said.

"Yes you have! Are you okay?! Did I do something wrong?" Gon asked. Killua looked at him and shaked his head. "Then what's the matter?" Gon whispered.