Instagram Characters Part#1️⃣

A/N: My story start at the bringing when The Shield being together starting in when they joined The Authority in August 19, 2013 and then later Betrayed The Authority/Kane in March 17, 2014. and later Seth Rollins Betrayed The Shield and Rejoined The Authority as a heel and they went their seperate ways and then they Reunited and then later Dean Ambrose Bertrayed Seth Rollins by turning heel and then later The Shield Reunited and Roman Reigns had to leave WWE cause he had leukemia and then later they went their own seperate ways when Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns returned to WWE from hiss leukemia and The Shield Reunited and then later Dean Ambrose left WWE and Joined AEW and Seth Rollins turn heel was on Raw and Roman Reigns turn heel was on Raw and join forces with Paul Heyman and then later both Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns were both drafted to Smackdown and then later Jey Uso join forces with Paul Heyman and Roman Reigns.

A/N: Leati "Joe" Anoa'i/Roman Reigns Married to Galina Becker then later they had 5 kids and then later he finds out his wife cheats on him with a latino male next door neighbour who Name: is, Joseph Guerrero then Joe and Galina end up in divorce and then later Joe/Roman ends up dating Miley for IDK how long they dated and IDK when they breakup and then later when Joe/Roman turns heel as he becomes the tribal chief he has feelings for Triple H Sister Christina Helmsley when she not with Alberto Del Rio and after Miley Lovereidge and Roman Reigns broke up and end up bring friends and Alberto Del Rio and Christina Helmsley broke up and end up bring friends and now Miley Lovereidge is now dating Randy Orton and Christina Helmsley is dating Roman Reigns and now cause he is a Heel in the WWE and cause he is your " The Tribal Chief" Universal Champion: Roman Reigns and with his Speical Loyal Counselor to Roman Reigns with his cousin Jey Uso.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan Fox as LaNyce Marie Levesque play as Christina Helmsley

Instagram Name: @ChristinaHelmsley. (I Change later to @ChristinaReigns). LaNyce45

In a Relationship with: Roman Reigns (Dating and Expecting their 1 kid together is a baby girl and she is 5 months Pregnant) and (Ex=Boyfriend Alberto Del Rio and raped her when he was drunk and got her pregnant and she lost the baby boy: Alberto Del Rio Jr. by a miscarriage and now they are Friends and Miley and Christina are staying friends).

Children: Alberto Del Rio Jr. born: October 16, 2020 and died: October 16, 2020 by a miscarriage (Father to Alberto Del Rio and Sabrina Lynn Guevara born: July 13, 2021 Age: 5 months old. (Father to Sammy Guevara and but she was raped by him and but they become friends and (Christina is Expecting Roman and Christina their 1 kid together which is a baby girl and she is 9 months Pregnant and she just had her baby girl and her Name is Leilanie Jane Reigns and born: Apirl 3, 2021 Age: now she is 3 months old).

Best Friends: Miley Lovereidge and Gabriella Castrillo and Skyler Rayne and Paige and Becky Lynch and Rosa Mendes and Maryse.

Close Friends: Charlotte Flair and Bayley and Sasha Banks and EJ Millender and Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins and Maria Knight and Maria Reigns and The Bella Twins and Rhoda Rousey and Candice Michelle.

Family: The Helmsley Family Tree. (Triple H and Noah Helmsley her Brothers and Lynn Ouellette and Christine and Crystal and Cassandra Helmsley Sisters and Stephanie McMahon Sister-in-Law and Gordon Ouellette Brother-in-Law (Past Away) and Nieces: 6 and Nephews: 2= 8.

 (Triple H and Noah Helmsley her Brothers and Lynn Ouellette and Christine and Crystal and Cassandra Helmsley Sisters and Stephanie McMahon Sister-in-Law and Gordon Ouellette Brother-in-Law (Past Away) and Nieces: 6 and Nephews: 2= 8