[3️⃣1️⃣]

Dolph Ziggler is Proposal to Christine Helmsley.

@heelziggler: I just proposing to my girlfriend @ChristineHelmsley and I hope she says yes , cause I love her so much with all my mind, heart, body and soul

@wwerollins, @theJonMoxley, @RomanReigns, @tripleh, 

@StephanieMcMahon, @KekuBlake, @rhearipley_wwe,

@ChristineHelmsley and More like This Post.

1679K Likes.

1,3899 Comments.

Tags: WWE, WWENXT/WWENXTUK, AEW and Impact Wrestling and others.

Comments:

@ChristineHelmsley: Can you believe my wonderful boyfriend Dolph Ziggler asked me to marry me.

@CrystalHelmsley: Wow sis @ChristineHelmsley I'm so happy for you!

@NoahHelmsley: Yeah I'm happy for you too sis @ChristineHelmsley.

@HenryHelmsley: Yes sis @ChristineHelmsley you deserve to be happy!

@DerekHelmsley: Yes sis @ChristineHelmsley you really deserve to be happy.

@CassandraHelmsley: Yeah my sis @ChristineHelmsley I'm happy for you too!

@RomanReigns: Hey @ChristineHelmsley your my sis too, good luck for you and @heelziggler.

@ChristinaReigns: Yes my triple sister @ChristineHelmsley I wish luck for you and my soon to be brother in law @heelziggler!

@wwerollins: Hey @ChristineHelmsley I wish luck for you and @heelziggler I'm happy for you both.

@theJonMoxley: Hey @ChristineHelmsley I wish luck for you and @heelziggler you both deserve it!

@reneepaquette: Yes @ChristineHelmsley good luck to you and your fiance @heelziggler.

@heelziggler: Awww thank you guys for all your love and support for me and my beautiful fiance @ChristineHelmsley!

@rhearipley_wwe: Wow nice ring @ChristineHelmsley you and your man @heelziggler deserve eachother both of you good luck.

@KekuBlake:  Wow nice ring @ChristineHelmsley and I also wish you and your man @heelziggler the best of luck!

@drewmcintyrewwe: Yes you soon to be my sister in law @ChristineHelmsley and I also wish you and your man @heelziggler the best of luck.

@tripleh: Yes sis good luck for you @ChristineHelmsley and I also wish you and your man @heelziggler the best of luck, plus one thing @heelziggler you better not hurt my sister got it!