Chapter 2

Matthew POV

Matthew POV

"New York is my main territory. I rule this city. I OWN this story. Everyone who knows me or hear my name, shivers in fear; that's how I like it.

Anyone who even thinks about interfering with me, cross me, will NEVER see the light of day ever.

People want to get close to me. Men want to partner with me, women want to have me, but overall I don't give them any attention or satisfaction."

You're probably wondering who I am. Name's Matthew Wittendale, and I'm the Capo De Capi of all Mafias.
I've been the Capo for the past 2 years, and I'm not the kind of man to screw with. The mafia was handed down to me by my ruthless father who raised me to be just like him.

I don't believe in love, relationships, or marriage. My mother, who's the sweetest woman on the planet raised me to be a gentleman. I am one, but I have no issue eliminating anyone who's a threat.

My mother always told me "Love is not weakness, it's strength and you'll find your soulmate one day my boy"

Frankly, I doubt that will ever happen. I don't believe in any of that fairytale crap. Plus I doubt any girl would want to be with a monster like me.

Deep down, I yearned for a girl who would love me for me but in my thoughts that will never happen. For love is nothing but for fools.

John Smith- My best bro for life

"Bro? I came by to how things have been plus to remind you that you have the opening of your new nightclub tomorrow night

"Bro? I came by to how things have been plus to remind you that you have the opening of your new nightclub tomorrow night."

Thanks for the heads up man. I've been looking forward to it for a while. But first I have 4 shipments coming in tonight and I'm gonna send my top 5 to secure and make sure things are well

Sounds like a deal. Also I've heard that the Vipers are trying to plan an attack - John

*smokes a cigarette*

Let them attack, they'll be in for a big Treat when they do

*both laugh*

Now come on and join me for a drink my place - John

I'm down.

*flicks cigarette off the Terrance and leaves*

John's Mansion

All of us are drinking having laughs and discussing how to defeat the Black Vipers

John
"The leader has wanted revenge on ur family for a long time Matt, ever since you're dad stole you're mom from him"

"Dont remind me. Besides my mom was never interested him at all. My mom and dad were promised to each other before I was born. My dad never changed and never will" - Matthew

John
"I'm sorry bro. But thank goodness for you're mom."

No kidding. I love my mom to death and I'll protect her from my dad. I'm glad she divorced his unfaithful ass, he never deserved her. He was always piece of sh*t. -Matthew

John -
*even better you moved you're mom in with you*

*Damn right I did. My mom has a big beautiful heart. *smokes* Yet, she still hopes I find my true soulmate. Which will never happen* -Matthew

John *sighs*

"Love isn't dangerous man. I know I'll find my true love as will you. Little piece of advice: Love is Strength, stop running away from it"

*Matthew*
You sound like my mother. She tells me the same things.

John
"It's the truth. Who knows maybe you'll meet a girl who with a great singing voice. I know you like singers"

Matthew
"That's true. But I'd doubt that will happen"

Both of them smoking cigars

John
"Anyway, you're new nightclub opens tomorrow night. You going?"

Matthew

"Well yeah, not only for the grand opening. But of course to meet some chicks and have fun"

John
"I'm a one woman kind of guy. I'm certain I'll meet my dream girl tomorrow night. Tanner and Andrew will be there as well"

Matthew
"Sounds good to me. Now let's get some more drinks . I've got work to do at the warehouse tomorrow before the benefit"

*John nods head*

*Matt thinks to himself*

"Love is Strength? Father always told me and made me believe: Love is for fools. It's a weakness but mom always tells me the exact opposite: love makes us stronger and it's powerful. Love is for everyone. You just have to find it my sweet boy"

*sighs*

I guess it wouldn't hurt to find someone. Hopefully not some gold digging, plastic Botox h*e, I've dealt enough with those b*tches.

*eye rolls*
I can't believe I'm gonna do this. Maybe I'll start tomorrow at the nightclub.