Soft Badboy pt.5

Y/N POV

It's been a week and I'm still blushing over the time when Jungkook hugged me. And Rose is fangirling about us. She is giving me hope that he likes me and I'm trying not to believe her or I'll end getting hurt. He just hugged me like a friend. Friends hug!

I got a text from Jungkook in the Sunday morning.

Dress up I'll take you to my hairstylist.

Oh my god! Am I finally cutting my hair?
This will my first time I'm doing something so big behind her back.

Yeah. I'll pick you up by afternoon.

Okay!

I quickly get dressed up and rethink my decision about my hair and search through pics to show it to the stylists for inspiration. My mother was not home she went to visit her parents so I asked my father's permission. He is least bothered about where I go out so he let me go and gave me decent amount of money.

I saw Jungkook outside with his bike. He handed me a helmet and asked me to hop on. I told him "I don't know how to get on. I have never sat on a bike."

He looked at me unbelievably and asked "For real?" I nodded. He replied "Place your foot in here and use the pressure to swing your other leg to the other side." He demonstrated me and I followed him.

When I sat on his bike he praised me "Good! Now hold me tight or else you will fall" I saw people before how they hug the torso and my mind going crazy. Jungkook hold my hand and wrapped them around his torso as I wasn't responding. He said "There! So you ready?" I nodded and with that he wore his helmet and drove off.

He drives quite fast but I like. Feels like I'm in a rollercoaster. My heart was beating all this time. I don't know if it's for the speed or because I'm so close to Jungkook.

Once we reached the hair parlour I explained and showed them the reference pics of the haircut I wanted. Jungkook told them he wanted an undercut and will go blonde.

My haircut finished first since there isn't alot to do. However jungkook's one took time as he has to bleach his hair. I waited until he was done. Finally he was done and he asked me "How do I look?"

SIR- HE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT I IMAGINED! I replied "You look like that McDonald's meme. Tall, Blonde and Gorgeous." He laughed along with the stylist. His stylist agreed "You certainly do look good sir." Jungkook thanked us.

We paid and then we left. I'm quite fine with my haircut, ofcourse I don't look like Wendy because I need the charm and face along with the hair for it. I'm a little upset because Jungkook didn't comment anything on my hair, not like I asked him but ok.

We reach my home and that's when I was getting scared. My mother must be back by now. I asked Jungkook "Please come with me i can't do it alone. She is scary." He replied "No way in hell I'm taking part in this. You wanted my help to cut. I helped now it's your turn to man up and face your mother."

With that he left giving me thumps up.

Lord me give the strength.

Jungkook's POV

Y/n looked so much better with short hair. I forgot to compliment her. It's fine I'll do it some other day. It was around 7pm when I heard our doorbell ring. I opened it and saw Y/n crying.

I let her in the house and saw her mother outside their home. When she saw me she smiled apologeticly and I bowed to her. I enter my house and close the door. I asked "What's wrong Y/n?" She hugged me and started crying. I pat her head and waited until she was done.

She spoke while hugging me "She yelled at me jow ugly i look and said she won't give me my monthly allowance anymore. She hates me, she'd rather not have a child then having someone like me as be daughter." I reassured "I'm sure she didn't mean it."

She shook her head saying "I don't want to go back home today." She broke the hug and look up at me "Can I? I won't be a bother right?" I shook my head and said "Absolutely not. But what about your mother?"

She replied "She won't care. I came here after yelling 'if you don't want me as a daughter, fine, I'll leave. I'm not coming back anytime soon.'"

I still felt like i should ask her parents about it. I make her something to eat and let her watch some movies on my pc. I called Hoseok if he was okay with it. He didn't have a problem since he was already letting me live for free it wouldn't harm to let her sleep for one night. Then I went to Y/n house to meet her mother. I made sure to cover my hair. I don't want her to flare up again. Her mother was fine with it.

Since everyone was fine with it I'm fine with it. I bought some pillows and blankets so that I could sleep on the sofa. I made my bed for Y/n to sleep there. I had oatmeal as dinner.

Hoseok came back from his dance studio and asked where y/n was. I pointed to my room. He then went to his room to sleep.

I stayed up with y/n until 12 am watching movies. That's when I remembered "Hey what about your school tomorrow?" She shrugged and said "I'll skip. It doesn't matter." Skipping school once in a while doesn't seem like a big deal. I saw the time and it was past midnight. I told her "Alright enough for today. Sleep now."

She listened to me like a good girl she is. I made sure she was comfortable and then kneeled down as she laid on my bed "Don't worry much. Everything will be fine. You look so beautiful with this haircut don't let other people's judgement get to you. You are pretty to me. Hmm?" She replied "okay."

I stood up and left the room after saying "Sweet dreams."

A/n
Oh this will be a long one shot I can tell.