🎭45

I was happy Mouse spent the entire day with my family. Seeing me come so casually back into their lives, made them forget the thought I actually ran away and was searched for even in the moments we laughed and thought about random things. I found out today another cute perk Taehyung has. The charming perk appeared after my dad came home and saw me. The way he hugged me made me remember the same way he hugged me when I was falling and getting hurt due to me learning how to ride a bicycle. At first, Taehyung observed my dad that so freely shared his love with me, making him remember the bad thought of his own father that never did show any emotion other than anger. As soon as I picked up on that, he sent me a reassuring smile, making me ignore the fact it was forced. Taehyung suddenly raised both of his eyebrows once my father questioned who he was. My dad never had a strict approach towards any boys my age, but somehow it still made him slightly gulp. The gulp. That's that nervous perk of his. As my mother made lunch and dinner we all talked, and Taehyung listened to all my childhood stories with such interest, making his smile always present. But as the day was coming to an end, both of us knew that we had to be off soon. "Why don't both of you stay a night here?" My mother asked in a slightly desperate tone, making me look down. "We can't. If they find us here, it would bring you guys a lot of trouble. And we decided to get completely independent." I explained, searching for Taehyung's hand under the table. He quickly wrapped his hand around mine, making me glance his way. "If the hospital asks, don't tell them about this. Please." I nervously spoke, to which my father immediately reassured me. "We won't tell them if that's what you want, honey." He said and made both Mouse and I sigh in relief. "We should go now, if you're okay with-" Mouse tried to whisper, making me immediately nod. "Yeah, we definitely should." I said as all of us slowly got up.

"Thank you for the meals, and the lovely talks." Taehyung softly spoke once we reached the door. My mom smiled and expressed gratitude. My dad opened the door and taehyung followed him to the front porch. Yeri kept hugging me, making me giggle from how she wouldn't let go. "Dahyun?" She spoke as my mother observed the cute side in front of her. "Why was Taehyung in the hospital? He seems perfectly normal-" She spoke but I cut her off in a playful way. "And what, I'm not normal?" I teased, making her laugh. "That's not what I meant, dah-" She smiled, but I nodded in reassurance and began talking. I glanced at my dad, who talked to Taehyung about something that made him instantly nod. "Well, fear of touch above all else." I spoke which made her slightly confused. "Would never guess it right?" I spoke to my mother as she slightly parted her mouth. "Really? I noticed his germaphobia, but didn't question it. Really? That too?" She spoke in a surprised tone. "But he's cool with me. He kind of got comfortable only when touching me." I spoke, making Yeri let out one of her cute voices that were full of teasing. "That's so lovely, Dah." My mother spoke and smiled. "I can definitely see the way you two connect and act around each other. I'm very happy for you. He is a really nice boy, Dahyun." She spoke and immediately made me blush. "I know, I know." I smiled and looked down. I managed to break off from Yeri as I walked towards my dad and Taehyung, catching some of my father's words. "-I hope you two are happy and that you're taking good care of her-" He spoke but I cut him off with a laugh and stopped Taehyung from vigorously nodding. "Okay, no more dad talk with boyfriend." I giggled and hugged my father, noticing his giggled tickle my neck. "We're happy. You don't have to worry." I spoke and stood by Taehyung who smiled proudly, nodding one last time.

Yeri ran to me and hugged me tightly, making me almost not being able to breathe. "Yeri ah, I'm gonna visit you all soon. Don't think I won't be back." I smiled and pulled away, noticing her wide smile. I pressed a kiss onto her forehead and walked over to my mom. I hugged her tightly, full of hope I'd feel her affectionate arms around me soon. "Thank you for writing to me all these years." I whispered as I was hugging her. "Thank you for reading them all, even if you did in one sitting." She smiled, making me immediately giggle as her soft hair brushed against my nose.

I have many homes. But some homes are not places, some are homes you find in people. Some of my homes are present by Yeri's smaller arms around my neck, Taehyung's kisses and my mother's affectionate and caring arms.