"It's Dark.But It's Safe,I'm Here For You"

Story #3 *part 2*

Summary;
Anything can happen when it's really dark.
That's the main factor of Tommy's rational fear.He would believe there was a Monster or mob somewhere hiding in a corner,waiting to Attack him.He could believe there's a dangerous hole or steep edge he could walk into and he wouldn't know.
And now that he's blind...

Warnings;Dark thoughts,Panic Attack(kinda?),flashback(manipulation)

Hurt/Comfort/Fluff/Angst

A.N;

This took a little while :'D
As always,feel free to point out any mistakes I made
Enjoy~

Alright,time to write the other fic-

.............................................

Tommy used to own a nightlight.Or,more preferably,a small lamp that sits on his bedside table;but Tommy likes calling it his nightlight.

As a little boy of age three,Tommy was terrified of the dark.

Is terrified of the dark.

How dim his surroundings was;only a faint outline of shadows that belongs to the monsters that watch him sleep,only to find out it's just his coat being hanged from the chair.

Then there was this glowing eyes just outside his window at night;thinking it was a mob waiting for the perfect opportunity to attack.In reality,it's just a curious animal,like a bird or a raccoon.

Oh,but let's not forget the sounds of the growls just somewhere around.Now this one,Tommy knew it was a zombie that wandered about outside his home.But truthfully,the creature could be about fifteen blocks away from the house.

So it's either that zombie was actually in front of the house or Tommy has really good hearing.

Could be both.

Whatever it was,Tommy couldn't handle it.He'd wrap himself up with his favourite blanket and clutch his stuffed cow close to his chest.He'd run out of his room and into his father's study,where he knew Phil was.He'd hear his dad call out his name with such gentleness and comfort,allowing the boy to crawl up his lap.

Phil always knew how to calm down his little bird.Especially at times like this,when Tommy was petrified.

The man would adjust the blanket so Tommy could squirm a little when needed,one arm holding the boy's  back while the hand carded his hair.Phil's other hand would hold Tommy's,fingers intertwined and reminding his little boy that dad was right there with him.

Phil would sing a tune;one that calmed Tommy almost instantly.The melody would give you this calm and nostalgic feeling,but at the same time an adventurous and warm tone.Its a song you'd hear when you're treading through a thick forest as you head inside a clearing just ahead;the calm colours and fresh wind greets you upon entering.It was mysterious but fantasy-like,in a way.Like a fairytale just waiting to be explored.