Busy Sunday

Previously...

"Babe, you know Preston and Mokuba are in surgery right?" I asked her as she was putting her seat belt on.

"Yes, Seto." She didn't want to be reminded. "We've been through so much bullshit because of my ex's family and my dad's, and I'm really sorry." I heard her as I shifted gears, only to put my hand on her thigh.

"Julia, I murdered 4 people in my arena." I told her coolly. "I wanted to protect you, and I failed the last time. I made it up for you and it better end now." I rubbed my thumb on the top of her thigh, and she placed her hand on top of it.

"Is the hospital going to call us when they're out of surgery?" She asked me with her broken voice. I looked at her reddened face since I was at a stop light. Julia's face was having tears being stained on them once again, but I nodded.

"Yeah, I gave them my numbers and the relation Preston is to me. They're going to get whatever they can of that unusual substance out of them and make them stay over night." I heard Julia take a deep breath, and failing on keeping her tears back.

"O-okay, babe."

"I love you, Julia." I told her, pressing on the gas as the light changed to green.

"I love you, Seto." She gave me a small smile, as her hands were covering her stomach. 

----------------------------------------------------

QUICK NOTE: This chapter will continue in Seto's POV. Seto might be OC as well in this chapter! It will also be longer than usual so you guys can have a better update compared to what it has been. Thanks for reading!

time skip to Sunday!

Seto's POV

I was sipping my coffee at the kitchen table taking a look at the blue flower bundle that sat in the middle of the table. 

"I wonder who dropped these off, I never noticed them until now." I mumbled to myself, as I found a card like tag tied to the stem of one of the flowers. 

Congratulations!

Congratulations? 

I sighed and leaned back against the back of the chair, taking another sip of my coffee. Preston and Julia were still sleeping, but I heard some footsteps. I took a glance behind me and noticed my little brother walking down the stairs. 

"Good morning, Seto." He yawned as he got closer to the dining room, but he was all dressed up like he was going out for the day and it wasn't even 7. I gave him my usual look and took a sip of my coffee again.

"Morning, Mokuba." I watched him as he got a glass from the cabinet and he got some orange juice from the fridge, but he was wearing a white dress shirt and a pair of denim jeans that he did pull off quite nicely. His hair was pulled back into a pony tail which was also different since his hair is usually down. "How are you feeling this morning?" His surgery was 2 days ago, so he must be feeling somewhat better now.

"I feel alright, just exhausted." Mokuba answered blankly with no emotion. That must be from the antibiotics he started Friday night. He put the orange juice away after pouring some into this cup and he got out his medication and a bottle of water. 

"Your medication seemed to have changed you." I stood up and walked over to my coffee pot, pouring more into my mug as he sat down and opened his water bottle. 

"It has, I'm sorry." He put the antibiotics into his mouth and gently sipped his water making sure the pill goes down. "I just have a lot to do today. Preston's party is at 1 and I have to pick up whatever you ordered yesterday." I sighed, not really wanting Mokuba to go out on his own.