Sunday Plans

Previously...

"You're lucky I'm still standing in front of you." I heard her whimper, which really killed me. "I can't go through that, especially with my son and my daughter." Oh, my God. All I could do was fall to my knees again.

"Please.. Don't take my kids away from me!" I spoke out to her, begging basically and I do look and feel helpless at this point. Me, Seto Kaiba is begging to keep my kids. I never thought I would stoop down to this level of weak.

Julia was watching me, and it seemed she was out of words as well. At least I thought she was out.

"Don't hit me again, or even my children." I watched her head over to the door, and then she paused. "I love you, I'm going to check on Preston. I'm sleeping on the couch tonight."

She was out of the room before I could say anything else.

But, why did I do that?

Why would I hit my wife?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia's POV

A few days have passed since Seto hit me, and he tried to make things better as an apology. Doing things so apologetically is not in his nature, so I guess he really did realize that Preston, our daughter, and I will leave. He has done some cleaning around the house for me, not working as much surprisingly, made dinner the passed few days, gave me money to go threat myself for a day, it's very weird of him to do all of this. Seto won't even let me near that office since I'm pregnant and it's really annoying.

"Mommy, what's for breakfast today?" Preston asked me as I was stirring up some waffle mix together. 

"It's a surprise, honey. Go wake up your uncle and play with him for a little bit. I'll call you when it's ready." I told him, as he walked away holding a bottle of water. 

I checked the clock on the kitchen wall, and it read 7:56 in the morning. I sighed and opened the fridge to get a bottle of water for myself. Turning the lid and hearing that cracking noise was very refreshing. The first sip of that water tasted like heaven, drinking water in the morning when you wake up is very healthy for you. 

"Good morning, babe." I turn over to see my husband standing there, turning on the coffee pot. 

"Morning." I leaned against the counter, rubbing my bump. 

"Good morning, Emerly." I looked at him confused, then I got the idea. 

"Wait. Seto, who is Emerly?" I asked him, as he added his honey portion to his coffee and started to stir it together with the spoon. 

"Our daughter. I thought of it this morning when I woke up." He glanced over at the waffle mix I stirred up and went underneath.

"Oh, it's beautiful. I like it." I admitted, honestly really liking the name. "Are you helping me with breakfast?" 

Seto got the waffle maker from underneath and placed it on the counter.

"I can if you need it. What did you plan on making besides waffles?" How did he know I was making waffles?

"Uh, eggs and I was going to make a fruit mix. How did you know I was making waffles?" Then I remembered I was on the phone last night with Yugi about today's plan.

"I heard you talking on the phone before bed. You brought it up to whoever you were talking to." He said, making me feel a little dumb. Oh well, but I got the eggs out of the fridge along with 3 apples and the package of blueberries.