True Hearts Day Part 1 (kinda a bonus chapter)

Lily's P.O.V.

I walked to class. I wasn't wearing my usual outfit. (Look up top to see her outfit). I kinda wasn't a heel type girl but I thought I'd give it a try.

I grabbed the rail of the stairs and carefully went up the steps.

"Hey"

I screamed and fell back into Percy's arms.

"Hi again~" he said.

I blushed. "H-H-H-hiiii- er uh-"

"Head over heels much~" he teased looking at my golden heels.

My cheeks filled with red. "S-shut up-!" I pushed him off and stumbled on the floor. "Ouch-" I said.

He laughed and pulled me by my arm up.

"I-I didn't need your help!" I covered my red face.

"Think ya did~" he looked at me.

I peeked through my hands. I covered my face back up and pushed open the school doors. I uncovered my face to see that it was True Hearts Day. Shit!

I saw Cupid in her True Hearts Day outfit. And everyone else in theirs. "I-"

"Happy True Hearts Day" Percy held out a turquoise rose.

"I- t-thanks-" I took the flower and looked at it. Maybe Percy wasn't all that bad?

"I- uhh... Would you uh... Maybe want to uhh- got to the True Hearts Dance with me-" his cheeks flushed and he chuckled nervously.

"I'd love to~" I kissed his cheek and walked off.

"I-" he froze and just stood there.

I giggled and walked in class.