Date (kinda like a) Part 2

Cerise's P.O.V.
I sat there waiting for the bell to ring. I fell asleep but Raven poked my arm.

"Cerise!" She whispered. "Wake up!"

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I couldn't wait for it to be summer break. The bell rang and I ran out of the classroom, throwing old assignments behind me. I pushed open the door as I ran and stopped at the tree Daring told me to meet him at.

Daring snuck up behind me and scared me. "Boo!" He grabbed me. I jumped and screamed. I giggled realizing it's him. I pushed him playfully.

"So why did you want to meet me here?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well uhh... (I don't recall them giving ages for the characters I just wanted to say... Pls someone correct me if I'm wrong... NICELY!!! And I will fix it!) Since summer break is coming up and uhhh were going to be Seniors next year I thought uhhh... Maybe uhh..."

Cerise hide her smile trying not to laugh at him stuttering.

"Maybe well- I want you to come to my castle..."

Cerise went blank. She didn't really know how to respond and had never even been in a castle. "I-I don't know..." She tugged on her hood, pulling it close to her.

"Please... I- mean you don't-"

"I'll come..." She smiled.

"Wait you will...? I mean uhhh great... When can I pick you up?"

"How about 8 tomorrow after school that will give me time to pack and see a hood on a dress." She giggled.

"Haha- yeah sure..." Daring lightly smiled.

Sorry for all the short chapters! I promise the next one will be longer!