For

Dream was rambling over call about something and I decided to interrupt not even thinking twice.
"Did you like the song?"
I ask
"What?"
Dream says laughing a little.
"The song, I showed you?" I say.

Dreams pov.
I was rambling trying to make things less awkward but just made it worse.
"Did you like the song?" George interrupts.
"What?"
I say, laughing.
"The song , I showed you?"
George says rolling his eyes.
"Oh ya, it's really good just not what I expected from you." I say smiling
"Hmm, and why is that dream?George asks smirking.
"I don't know, just does not seem like something you would listen to but it's good."
I say.
Little did George know dream listened to the song every day, George made him love it, the lyric matches his emotions to George as well. His heart drops every time he thinks about George, his skin burns to the thought of George and only George. It hurts though, because how could George feel this way about him, they where only joking right? Well sometimes Dream wasn't and it hurt knowing George just thought it was another joke to get
Him flustered, he really did mean some of the things he said. He would kiss George, maybe more then once. When he tells George to say I love you he means it, if those words came out of George even just as a joke it would mean a lot to him. The reason he never showed his face before was because he was scared, he feels different about George compared to everybody else. He wants to keep that hidden and he was scared to reveal his true identity to George, he was worried by showing his face it would unmask his emotions for George to see. To late, his face is out, it's exposed to George and only George and he can't do anything about it, he at least wanted to wait in person so then he could try and unbottle his emotions, tell George what he really means when he flirts with George. Maybe even get to kiss is soft rosey lips. But of course not, that was only a fantasy, waiting to happen but in never will, will it? No. Because George doesn't feel that way about George, he never could imagine the things dream imagines about George. He's straight. He doesn't feel that way and never will. There is no chance or way that I will be able to show those feelings that's not In my imagination.
"Dream?"
George says
"Dream you have been silent for like three minutes." George says laughing, awkwardly.
"Oh sorry I got lost In thought." I say. Smiling.
"That's ok! I'm pretty sleepy now so do you think I could go to bed?" George says giggling.
"Of course." I say
"Night dream." George says
"Night George love you."
I say smiling.
What I did not expect was George to say it back
"Love you to dream."

Looks like I'm not getting any sleep tonight.