Movie night and Breaking the big news!

"Last night when I went to bed one of my friends called me she said that her mom kicked her out so she had to think of a placed to stay for the night I said to her she could sleep the night, I was going to tell you but you where fast asleep, she slept in genes old room and borrowed one of my shirts because she only had one, im so sorry I didn't tell you sooner." oh no I got it wrong I cant believe this im so stupid, I told Paul that I was so so sorry I should have just talked to you I thought you where sleeping with her. Paul told me it was okay and he was very sorry too, he pulled me in and hugged me for a long time.

After what just happened I told Paul that I will do a special surprise for him to say I was sorry, I had the idea of doing a movie night which is exactly what I was going to do I also had to break the news to him about the new tour. I got everything set up for our movie night all I had to do was show Paul, I went upstairs and I told him to cover his eyes I lead him downstairs and into the Livingroom, I then told him to open his eyes and he was so exited to watch the film together, we both got some popcorn and sat on the sofa, I set up a ton of blankets so we could be really cozy and enjoy our film.

Paul didn't know this but I stuck under the popcorn box a note that told him about the new tour kiss will be going on, half way through the film I told Paul to look under his popcorn box he looked under and took the piece of paper off the bottom he then opened it up and read what it said inside, as he read it his eyes opened up he got up from the covers and asked me if this was real and I said yes Doc told me last night im so exited for you, I was so happy for Paul he loves to go on tour and visit different countries, Paul asked me if anyone else knows about it and I said only Eric we can break the news to Ace and gene tonight if your not too tired Paul shouted yes lets do it, so I called Gene ace and eric to come round.

When they all arrived we decided to sit outside, Eric looked at me and asked me if I was okay I said I was completely fine and he was really happy to know that, I talked to Ace for a bit because I haven't really seen him for a while Ace is a really nice guy he is so kind and extremely funny. When Paul walked in he was ready to announce the big news, I sat next to Gene he asked what this was all about I said it was something exiting. Paul said " so first of I just wanted to say how happy I am with our new drummer he is getting along very well and fitting in nicely, also I have some great news to share Doc called y/n last night and said that we are going on a new tour called 'The Unmasked Tour' we will be going all round the US and many other places, soon Doc will be coming over and talking to us about all the details and also its Erics first tour so we need to make sure he knows what we are doing and the set lists!"