The Unmasked Tour (part 2)

Cannons of confetti had been thrown at me, everyone was shouting thankyou y/n! This was so nice they are saying thankyou to me Paul came up to me and said "thankyou y/n you have really heped us with the tour getting us prepared and making me breakfast everyday you the best person ever thankyou!" This is so sweet I love these guys so much they are so kind they work so hard to make everything perfect and ceating new songs its so amazing, I sat in my seat and ace gene paul and eric sat opposite me giving me presents they are so kind, I opend up the one ace gave me and it was a bottle of champaine ( I don't drink) I said that I loved it and gave him a hug I then opend up erics present and it was a box of my favourote choclates I said thankyou and gave him a hug, gene gave me the rest of the red hair spray I laughed and gave him a hug, Paul said that I had to open up the present he got me a bit later.

In about 5 minuets we will be arriving at the hotel I helped Paul get the rest of the red hair spray out off is hair he then asked me what we should do before we go and get ready for the concert I said that I would like to buy an outfit for tonight but I don't want you to see, I told Paul that he can go and practise with the boys he didn't want to but I forced him eventually he said yes. When we got to the hotel Doc called Paul so I got the key cards for everyone, when Paul came back over he told us that they had to go early to see where abouts they would be standing on stage and pick out there outfits, I told Paul Ace Gene and Eric to go and I can get you bags upstairs they all thanked me and gave me a big hug. When they left I got all there bags out of the coach and into the reception 1 by 1, it was very difficult but I had to help, I managed to get all the bags in the elevator and in everyone's room when I got to me and Pauls room there was a letter on the bed for me I picked It up and read it it said " To y/n your probably reading this alone because im not with you I sent this letter this morning when you were making breakfast I probably had to go practise or I got a call from Doc and that's the reason im not with you right now, I just wanted to say that I miss you already and I will be calling you every hour im not with you, I cant wait to see you tonight before the concert see you later and stay safe Paul s xx"

I looked at the time and there was 3 hours before the concert so I had to go out an get myself an outfit, I got a driver to take me to a random mall in new York, when I got there I saw a lovely shop I went in and a lady helped me find a nice outfit she asked me what the occasion was and I said im going to a concert but im also going to try and impress my best friend, she then pulled out a long grey t shirt/mini dress it looked amazing she paired it with a leather jacket neted tights and ankle boots, I tried it on in the shop and I looked amazing she then pulled out a choker and a clutch bag I think Paul will love it. 2 hours till the concert and I had no idea what to do with my hair or what makeup look to do I walked around the mall and saw a hair salon I went in and I asked the woman at the counter if there is anything I could do with my hair I showed her my outfit and she had a great idea, I sat down in the chair and I told her to do anything but it had to be fast. I have long brown/black hair  I am really nervous what she is going to do, I have been sitting her for about 15 minuets and she said to me that she had finished I looked up and wow... she gave me curtain bangs and layered my hair it looked amazing!

When I got back to the hotel I had a quick wash and got into my outfit I decided to buy a star stamp pen so I could put then on either side of my eyes, there was an 1hr left till the concert Paul called me quickly and told me" Hey y/n I don't know if you have seen the letter I left you but I just wanted to say sorry for not being with you for most of the time you have been in new York right now im just finishing up my makeup and id love it if you could come down I want to give you your preset before the concert I will see very soon, I bet you look beautiful and I cant wait to see you!" After Paul called me I decided to leave I put on my leather coat and picked up my clutch and left.