Nozomi Tojo x Female Reader (Love Live School Idol Project)

Warnings: GxG, Nozomi quite OOC, Angst to Fluff, Exes to Lovers, Yuri, Female Reader

Warnings: GxG, Nozomi quite OOC, Angst to Fluff, Exes to Lovers, Yuri, Female Reader. Grammar and Spelling Mistakes Warning

Series: Love Live School Idol Project

It's been four months since we broke up, It's sad really the argument we had was so stupid

It's been four months since we broke up, It's sad really the argument we had was so stupid. The night when Muse and I went to a party for some celebration, there was this girl and she kissed me. Then all I could remember Nozomi storming out with tears and the girls following after, as I tried following them Nico and Eli looked at me with such terrifying expressions. The next day past and I tried telling Nozomi that the random drunk girl kissed me but she didn't believe me because that stupid girl came to Nozomi and said that we were dating behind her back and cried her heart out and right then and there in the middle of lunch break where everyone could listen in, she broke up with me and left. I couldn't believe it...I mean I knew that Nozomi had some trust issues because of her past relationship but we've been together since third year of high-school till now when now we're on our last year of collage, what a shame I was ready to ask her.

"Now, What do I do with this.." I reached into my blue boxers pockets and pulled out a small lilac box, I frowned at the memories flashing through my head. Nozomi the goddess of everyone dreams with her long silky purple hair, Nozomi's eyes were this beautiful dark turquoise colour and her body curves are still so perfect. The one thing what made me like Nozomi was that she acted so tough around her friends but when she's around I, Nozomi acted all shy and cute I couldn't help fall in love with her but when I found out her last toxic relationship from middle school I could tell she didn't trust me when we first started dating in the first couple of months.

My thought were cut off when the doorbell at the front of my apartment when off making it ring through out the rooms until it reached me in the living room. The doorbell rung again making me hope off my couch and making my way to the door stopping at the door and realising that I still have my boxers on. I grabbed a pair of random shorts on the floor and pulled them up until they fit around my waist. My hand gripped the handle, twisting and pulling on it to make it open. on the other side of the door was Nozomi but she had tears rolling down her pale face creating her eyes and nose to turn pink from crying, I noticed that she was slightly shivering to how cold it was outside. I'm slightly confused why she's here, I went to close the door but her voice cut that action off.