Chapter 2

Bella POV:
I walk down to the hades cabin to change into my normal clothes. Charlie would not let me wear black. At all. ( a/n Puts on outfit above without the purse.) I walk out of the cabin and start to look for Annebeth, my bff along with piper and my sis Hazel, and my brother Nico. I heard he got a boy friend. I start to skip to the sword arena. I think it is different being a daughter of Hades than a son. Nico is usually moody while I like to skip. BAM! I hit someone and I fall to the ground.
"sorry there, my name is Luke son of Hermes. What is your name." So this is the guy who saved Olympus.
"My name is Bella daughter of Hades."
"Nico and Hazels sister" he says looking at me weird.
"The Stolls brother." I say looking at him weird. Then we start to laugh.
"Toche " he says
"Right back at you." I say.
"BELLS" I hear Nico yell.
"NEEKS" I yell back. We run to each other in slow motion with our arms out wide. We hug and Nico spins me around.
"I missed you neeks."
"I missed you bells, not that I am complaining, but why are you here?"
"My boyfriend.... dumped ..,.me."I say and I start crying into his shoulder, I have to stand on my tippy toes and he has to lean down. I am only 5'2( a/n I forgot her height but I want him to be short) and he is 6'2.
"Do I need to kick his but into Tartarus?"
"I...Don't.......Even.....Know.....Where.....he...is....he....left....me...in.....the...woods....alone.....after.....he...told...me...he...didn't....love......me...anymore...."
"I will kill that guy for making my sister cry."
"It.....is....oaky...." I am still crying.
"Let's get you to our cabin. Wait do you want to meet will."
"Can.... You... Get .....piper....to....calm....me...down...first..."
"Sure." He says and walks me to the Aphrodite cabin.When we walk into the Aphrodite cabin I hear a squeal.
"BELLA!" Piper yells
"Hey." I say quietly.
"What happened?"
"Her boyfriend was a stupid jerk and broke her heart. She wants you to charmspeak her to be calm." Nico says and I nod.
"Bella, be calm, he doesn't deserve you. No crying over him anymore. BE HAPPY AND FUN!" Piper charmspeaks and I stop crying.
"Thanks."
"Anytime." Piper says.
"NOW THAT I AM HAPPY I GET TO MEET MY LITTLE BROS BOYFRIEND!!" I yell and Nico and Piper chuckle.
"can someone get me sugar. Please." I say with puppy dog eyes and Nico hands me chocolate. I eat the chocolate fast.
"YASSSSSSS!!!!! ENERGY!!!!" I WANT TO SEE NEEKS BOYFRIEND!!! I GET TO SEE NEEKS BOY FRIEND! I GET TO SEE NEEKS BOYFRIEND!" I yell dancing around and Nico and Piper are now on the ground laughing.
"WHAT!THEY HAVE BEEN DATING FOR A YEAR AND 7 MONTHS AND I HAVENT MET HIM YET!EVEN FRANK HAS MET HIM BUT NO I WAS IN FORKS!WHAT KIND OF SISTER AM I"
"A good one." Nico says. "Come on bells let's go met will. So you want a piggyback?" I nod and jump on his back and wave to Piper who is still on the ground.
"Your a lot less moody sense you started to date will."
"Your happier away from forks."
"I was happy with him."
"I know bells, I know. LOOK BELLS WE ARE AT THE APOLLO CABIN." Nico says trying to distract me. And it works.
"WILL I WANT TO MEET YOU."
"Hey Nico, is this Bella." Will says.
"Yup. I am so excited to meet you. I bet I can shoot better than you." I say and hoping down from nicos back.
"Your on."
"Race you there, Nico count us off"
"Really, bells, your trying to steal my boyfriend." Nico says smirkingly
"Why would I try to steal my future brother in law, that is not right." I say pointing.
"Go!" Nico yells and I take off. I reach the archery field first.
"Haha, suck it solstice. You can kiss my quiver." I say.
"I will beat you in archery." Will says. Nico comes out of the shadow.
"Your on." I use the button on my necklace and my bow and arrows come out.We aim at the smallest, farthest target. Will hits a bullseye and smirks at me. I shoot my arrow and it goes threw his and out the other side and hits a tree. I look and see will looking shocked.
"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!"
"It wasn't that hard.oh, and practice in forks is awesome. You shoot better with fog in your way.also with real vampires going after you."
"Oh." Will says.

Alice POV:
Vision
I see bella in black jacket. what is with her pants.
"Nico and Hazels sister" A guy says looking at bella weird. She has siblings?
"The Stolls brother." Bella say looking at him weird. Then they start to laugh.
"Toche " he says
"Right back at you." She say.
"BELLS" A boy yells
"NEEKS" She yell back. They run to each other in slow motion with their arms out wide. They hug and neeks spins bella around.
"I missed you neeks."
"I missed you bells, not that I am complaining, but why are you here?"
"My boyfriend.... dumped ..,.me."She say and starts crying into his shoulder, She has to stand on her tippy toes and he has to lean down. She am only 5'2 and he is 6'2. EDWARD DUMPED HER!!
"Do I need to kick his but into Tartarus?" what is Tartuarus?
"I...Don't.......Even.....Know.....Where.....he...is....he....left....me...in.....the...woods....alone.....after.....he...told...me...he...didn't....love......me...anymore...." I WILL KILL EDWARD
"I will kill that guy for making my sister cry." Okay, he must be nico not neeks.
"It.....is....oaky...." She is still crying.
"Let's get you to our cabin. Wait do you want to meet will."
"Can.... You... Get .....piper....to....calm....me...down...first..." who is piper?
"Sure." He says and walks bella to a pink cabin.
End Of Vision.
"EDWARD CULLEN WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH BELLA!!!!
"I was protecting her."
"AND NOW SHE IS TALKING TO A GUY, LAUGHING, AND SHE HAS SIBLINGS. SHE LOOKED HEART BROKEN.!!!!!"
oh no another one comes.
Vision
When Nico and Bella walk into the pink cabin I hear a squeal.
"BELLA!" Piper yells
"Hey." She say quietly.
"What happened?"
"Her boyfriend was a stupid jerk and broke her heart. She wants you to charmspeak her to be calm." Nico says and Bella nod. What is charmspeak?
"Bella, be calm, he doesn't deserve you. No crying over him anymore. BE HAPPY AND FUN!" Piper says and She stop crying.
"Thanks."
"Anytime." Piper says.
"NOW THAT I AM HAPPY I GET TO MEET MY LITTLE BROS BOYFRIEND!!" Bella yells and Nico and Piper chuckle.
"can someone get me sugar. Please." Bella say with puppy dog eyes and Nico hands Her chocolate. She eats the chocolate fast. Never give Bella chocolate.
"YASSSSSSS!!!!! ENERGY!!!!" I WANT TO SEE NEEKS BOYFRIEND!!! I GET TO SEE NEEKS BOY FRIEND! I GET TO SEE NEEKS BOYFRIEND!" Bella yells dancing around and Nico and Piper are now on the ground laughing.
"WHAT!THEY HAVE BEEN DATING FOR A YEAR AND 7 MONTHS AND I HAVENT MET HIM YET!EVEN FRANK HAS MET HIM BUT NO I WAS IN FORKS!WHAT KIND OF SISTER AM I" Bella Yells.
"A good one." Nico says. "Come on bells let's go met will. So you want a piggyback?" She nods and jumps on his back and wave to Piper who is still on the ground.
"Your a lot less moody sense you started to date will."
"Your happier away from forks."
"I was happy with him."
"I know bells, I know. LOOK BELLS WE ARE AT THE APOLLO CABIN." Nico says trying to distract Her. And it works.
"WILL I WANT TO MEET YOU."
"Hey Nico, is this Bella." Will says.
"Yup. I am so excited to meet you. I bet I can shoot better than you." Bella say and hoping down from nicos back.
"Your on."
"Race you there, Nico count us off"
"Really, bells, your trying to steal my boyfriend." Nico says smirkingly
"Why would I try to steal my future brother in law, that is not right." She say pointing. Who is this Bella?
"Go!" Nico yells and She takes off. She reachs an archery field first.
"Haha, suck it solstice. You can kiss my quiver." Bella say. What kind of expression is that?
"I will beat you in archery." Will says. Nico comes out of the shadow. Kinda like Bella did earlier.
"Your on." Bella touches her necklace and a bow and arrows come out. They aim at the smallest, farthest target. Will hits a bullseye and smirks at me. Bella shoots her arrow and it goes threw his and out the other side and hits a tree. She looks and sees will looking shocked. BELLA CAN SHOOT A BOW AND ARROW?!?!
"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!"
"It wasn't that hard.oh, and practice in forks is awesome. You shoot better with fog in your way.also with real vampires going after you." What does she mean real vampires?
"Oh." Will says.
Vision ends
wow
"did you see that edward?"
"Yes, I saw that, and I think we need to get my Bella back. Now where is this Camp Half-Blood." Edward replies