Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Thalia's POV:

I am on the hunt with my half-sister Lady Artimis when I get an Iris Message.

"Thalia there is some guy who is annoying Bella"Nico says and he explains all that happened with Edward.

-time skip-

"Got the plan." Nico says.

I nod and say "we are on our way."

Then I yell to the hunters "Let's move out!"

-time skip to camp-

I and the hunters sneak into camp and we go to the infirmary. We see the Cullens around a bed with the boy who must be Edward. He is wide awake. I nod at the girls and we walk in, Lady Artimis in front.

"Male, how dare you break a maiden's heart. "Artimis yells at him then she gives us the signal.

"You hurt my cousin you pay. Let's get him girls."

Bella's POV:

About an hour after I heard that the hunters put Edward back in the infirmary. Lady Artimis comes into the hades cabin and asks me to sit down.

"Isabella, do you want to join the hunt?" I think about it . The first person that comes to mind is Luke, then I think about Nico and how he was crushed when Bianca joined. Then I think about Luke again. I think I really like him.

"Sorry Artimis I can't join. Right now I have slight feelings for Luke."

She smiles and then says "Not all love ends in heart break."

(a/n: thanks @I-Am-DAUNTLESSCAKE for all the ideas for this chapter and some lines. It really helped. I couldn't have made this chapter without you.)