Besties

POV: You and Danny have been bestfriends for the past 5 years and you guys told eachother everything and messed around all the time.

"Bruh if you touch my pizza roll, I'll kill you" you said as  Danny looked at you blankly. You guys were currently chilling in your room watching some romcoms, like Dick and Jane.

"I wasn't going to take it you crackhead" he said glaring at you playfully. "oh yea, then whats your hand doing on the plate huh?"

you said causing Danny to pull his hand away from the plate. "erh nothing, my hand was cold"

"mhm yea sure" you said giving him a "are you stupid" look. He smiled before he grabbed your pizza roll and ran away. "COME BACK HERE YOU THIEF!"

You yelled as you ran after him, trying to grab the pizza roll out of his hand but you tripped on the rug falling onto your back on the  floor. "Did you just fall?"

Danny asked as he laughed. "No I just decided that I wanted to hug the floor" 

You said sarcastically as you got up, glaring at Danny as he continued laughing. "you hug backwar-"

he said but was cut off by you pushing him off the chair. he fell onto the ground with a loud thump. "Ow my butt"

he said pouting as he rubbed his butt, which he had fallen on when he fell from the chair. you grabbed his hand, searching for the pizza roll. "Where is it?"

you asked him as he looked away guiltily. "I ate it while you were laying on the ground"

he mumbled causing you to pout sadly. "that was the last pizza roll"

you say while Danny placed his hands on your cheeks and kissed you on the forehead. "Aw come on now darling, don't be sad"

he said in his British gentleman accent causing you to smile. Danny knew that whenever you were sad the only way he could cheer you up was by talking to you in his British gentleman accent. "Can you give me cuddles?"

you asked as Danny smiled and nodded. You guys then got up from the floor and layed on your bed, cuddling eachother as you watched the rest of the movie.