Crush

POV: one day you were randomly  hanging out with your best friend Danny who you hadn't seen in awhile when he suddenly confesses his feelings to you.

You laughed as Danny yelled in frustration after you beat him in a game of Mario kart. This was the third time you had won and Danny was getting fed up with you winning so instead of asking for a rematch again, he put you in a choke hold, catching you off guard as you pulled on his arm while asking him to let go. He of course did not and instead, lightly dragged you backwards onto his bed and layed down, you obviously layed down with him because he still had you in a choke hold.

You stared at the wall as Danny finally loosened his grip around your neck and sat up. You turned around and looked up at him, expecting him to get up and continue to play games but instead he looked down at you and stroked your head, causing your heart to palpitate. You awkwardly layed still as he continued to run his fingers through your hair. "Sweetheart, would you mind explaining something to me"

Danny said causing you to look up at him. "What is it?"

You asked as you sat up and faced him. "I'm just a little confused on... HOW YOU WERE ABLE TO STEAL MY HEART SO QUICKLY"

He said causing you pout in confusion. "YOU'RE SO ADORABLE, I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU FUCKING DID IT"

Danny said as he cupped your face with his hands and squished your cheeks together."SO CUTE AND ENDEARING I DON'T-"

He cut himself off as he stared at your squished face and pouted lips. "I just want to give you a little kiss on your forehead"

"Muah" he said as he kissed your forehead and pat your head. "Now, you better be taking care of yourself. Because I swear to god darling, if you're not I'll take care of you myself"

He said causing you to smile. "I've liked you for awhile now y/n, well not awhile... It's probably been like a year or two since I've started having feelings for you"

Danny said letting go of your face and instead holding you hands. "I really really like you, you're just so- I can't even explain"

"I like you too Danny" you said causing him to smile and hug you. "Omg, I'm so glad. I was so afraid that I'll ruin our friendship"

He said as he pulled away. He then leaned in and kissed you, a light blush forming on your cheeks as you shyly looked away when he pulled away from the kiss. "I-i'm sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you without your consent it's just i-"

You cut him off by kissing him. You then pulled away and smiled. "It's ok, I liked it"