New dress

POV: You just bought yourself a new dress and you were showing your boyfriend Danny to see if he'll like it. He's also a British gentleman from the 1800's.

"When will you be out darling?" Danny asked as you came out of the bathroom wearing the dress you bought yesterday. "I'm done, what do you think?"

you asked as Danny's eyes widened. "How are you so hot?! OH MY GOD! I WANNA KISS YOU ON YOUR FOREHEAD BECAUSE YOU'RE SO CUTE!"

He said as he placed his hands on your cheeks and squished them together causing you to giggle. "I just lost some weight that's all"

you said causing Danny to narrow his eyes at you. "you better be taking care of yourself darling because if you're not taking care of yourself, I'll take care of you"

he said as he let go of your face and pointed at you. "Don't make me, make you breakfast in bed cause I'll fucking do it"

he said causing you to shake you head and smile at his cuteness. "I just went on a new diet"

you said as he gasped dramatically. "A new diet? you look fucking amazing you don't need to diet"

he said frowning causing you to place your hands on his cheeks and place a kiss on his lips. "I'm not starving myself Danny, I just stopped eating lots of junk food. you don't need to worry okay"

you said as Danny nodded. "you know I love you right?"

you said causing Danny to smile at you. "I love you too y

"