2 - The Part-Timer and Liyue

I have several questions right now.

First off, why does everything hurt? Particularly my head, I feel my head's trying to burst. I would bang my head to the wall, but I couldn't even move my body, so I'm forced to endure the pain.

Second, will Mihoyo ever release a Dendro character?

Third, who the hell keeps poking my cheek? Dammit, can't a man just have a nap in peace? Slowly opening up my eyes, I was met with short purple hair and purple eyes. Sticking to her forehead was a talisman. Her mouth was slightly open, and she's staring right at me.

 Her mouth was slightly open, and she's staring right at me

I blinked. She blinked.

I blinked twice. She blinked twice.

"Aah!!" I sat up in surprise, wincing as pain jolted through my entire body. A quick check-up on it reveals that my body and my forehead are wrapped up in bandages. If it were not for the fact that my face is not covered in bandages, I would be mistaken for a mummy. Well, at least I don't think my face is covered up, can't say I can see it myself.

"Ah. You're awake." The zombie child stated before sprinting out of the room, with a T-pose.

Being left alone, I finally had time to myself to sort some information. That was Qiqi, right? Am I actually in Teyvat? If so, where in Teyvat am I? Judging from the fact that Qiqi was here, I'd assume I'm in Liyue. Of course, it's possible that it was just a coincidence and Qiqi was just visiting other places.

Wait, before that? What happened to my body? Why is it hurt all over? The last thing I remember was pulling off a full nelson against the Unknown God and- Oh my God! Aether and Lumine! Are they okay? Are they in Teyvat?

Wait, how did I even survive that?! Am I even actually alive? Maybe I am actually dead and this is just my personal paradise?

Well, I still feel pain, evident by the pulsing headache I'm feeling right now. Still, there's no harm in double-checking, right? Well, there's only one truly effective way to check that...

I slowly tested the movement on my arms and found it still able to move, albeit a bit difficult. But with enough determination and perseverance, I brought my hand up and pulled it back...

...before punching myself in the cheek.

Owowowowow! Yep, genuine pain! I'm still alive, alright! Arguably, I guess just pinching myself would've done the trick, but hindsight is 20/20 as they say. Either that or I'm secretly just a masochist.

"Um..." A soft-spoken voice came from my side.

"...What are you doing?" Another woman's voice gained my attention. In front of the door stood a mature white-haired woman, a literally horny, blue-haired woman.

 In front of the door stood a mature white-haired woman, a literally horny, blue-haired woman