8 - The Part-Timer and the City of Freedom

So apparently, I'm doing a great job at making y'all cringe.

======================

The trip to Mondstadt was quite the peaceful one. Well, as peaceful as you can get with monsters roaming around anyway.

Actually, there was this one moment where a Fatui Agent ambushed us. But with the line-up we have, it was a trivial matter to fend him off. In the end, he managed to run away.

Anyway, the city of freedom itself, Mondstadt was finally coming to view. And I gotta say, nice. I still think Liyue is prettier (I may be biased on that), but this is still pretty awesome.

	Standing in front of the infamous Timmie bridge, I can't help but marvel at seeing Mondstadt in person

Standing in front of the infamous Timmie bridge, I can't help but marvel at seeing Mondstadt in person. There's definitely a charm you couldn't get unless you see it for yourself compared to seeing it in-game.

And speaking of Timmie, he isn't on the bridge. I guess with his father actually coming home in this timeline, he's not as attached to pigeons here. Yay, I guess?

I wonder where I'll go first... I have a list here. Let's see... There's the Knight of Favonius' Headquarters! Of course, that would be our first stop, considering that it's where we'll be staying for a while. Ningguang has made the arrangement with the acting grandmaster to let us stay there during the duration of Ludi Harpastum.

Other than that, there's the Good Hunter restaurant, Cat's Tail, the Cathedral of Mondstadt, not to mention the various stalls and games around Mondstadt for Ludi Harpastum. Oh, and of course, I can't forget Angel's Share!

So many things to do... but first, to Mondstadt we go!

...

...

...