Little Prince(s)

Severus POV:
I woke up from my sleep. I immediately felt that something was not right. I felt that something was going to happen today, and that it would be something I would not like. Maybe the Band of Retards had something planned for me again... Another way to make my life hell and to humiliate me even more. But whats new? I already lost my best friend because of them. Why can't they just leave me alone?

It was Friday. Basically everyone was ready for the weekend to start.  I got out of bed and saw that everyone was still fast asleep. I grabbed toiletries and clothes. I brushed my teeth and then took a shower. I Washed my hair with shampoo & conditioner infused with coconut oil, and scrubbed my body with my Rose scented body wash. Everyone thinks my hair is slimy and oily, but that is what happens when you deal with potions. Especially when you put a glamour on yourself to make it look that way.  I Dried myself off with my fluffy towel and let my hair dry. I'll spell it completely dry later, I like to let it dry the normal way. I changed into my school uniform. When I looked in the mirror to see my reflection I couldn't help but see a homogeneous mix of both my mother Eileen Snape née Prince and my Sire Gellert Grindelwald. Yes, Tobias Snape may be my Father. If you could call that abusive bastard a father... But he is not my biological father. My mother was to be betrothed to one of the Darkest and most powerful Wizard of all time. But she refused, ran away, went to the muggle world, and married Tobias Snape. Who could blame her? Grindelwald is as old as Dumbledore. Not that age or sexual orientation is an issue in the Wizarding world. But you won't have much of a life being married to someone who had a wizardhunt on his back.  Because of her actions she was disowned. But not before being impregnated by my Sire. Mother hid her pregnancy from her family. It wasn't until Lucius contacted my Grandfather Lord Prince of my existence that I accepted into the Prince Family.  Lucius only contacted Lord Prince after the Black Lake incident, as a way to protect me. I was mad at him at first, but I couldn't stay mad for long since he did it out of good will and with no hidden agenda. Plus the 4 Potion books I received from his family library were just a delightful bonus. Since then I have been declared as the Prince Heir and under the protection of Lord Prince. That got the Band of retards off my back for a while. It also got every one from the other houses to leave me alone. Because of that I have gained also the respect of everyone in Slytherin. I'm now not considered an outcast in my own Dorm. No one is insane enough to start a war or a blood fued against the Most Ancient and Noble House of Prince unless they want a death wish or Social Suicide . The Princes are of equal standing with that of the Malfoys & Blacks. This also made Slughorn more unbearable. When Lord Prince made me a part of his family it was found out through an inheritance test that not only was I actually a Pureblood. But like my Sire, on my 17th Birthday when I am to come into my magical inheritance I would be a Necromancer and a Seer. And just my luck of course this would happen to me. lo and behold I am a male bearer as well. the Princes have always been famous for producing male bearers. Male bearers are considered a gift from Lady Magic herself. Every child produced from a Male Bearer is believed to be twice more powerful and gifted. Because of that Male Bearers are very coveted and treasured. The only ones who know my blood status are the Princes, Lucius, The Blacks, Rosier, Avery, Mulciber, Lestrange, and only those in Slytherin. I never told lily. It was something my mother made me hide. My mother had me wear a glamor since I was four. Because Male Bearers were more sought out for my safety and protection my mum, the Princes, and everyone in Slytherin has kept a tight lip about it. It would be dangerous if this information were to be placed in the wrong hands. And if the Ministry were to find out they would take me away and I would be sold to the highest bidder to a Pureblood whose line needs to be continued. Shivering of such heinous thoughts I stopped, least I get myself into a panic attack.

When I was done I exited the bathroom to find Evan Rosier already awake and gathering his Toiletries and change of clothes. He kissed my forehead when he reached me. I felt myself blush.  I sent him a stinging hex which he dodged. He chuckled and entered the bathroom.  "Bastard" I pouted (which I will deny to my grave).  Mulciber was still snoring away. Avery was sitting up but fighting to stay awake, a losing battle by the looks of it. I got my bag and school supplies. By the time my blush died down I went down to the common room and saw Narcissa, Bella, and Andromeda already there. "Good morning Cissa, Bella, Dromeda" I said. "Good morning Little Prince" Cissa, Bella, and Dromeda said at the same time. I frowned while they giggled. I swear these three do it intentionally. If anyone else beside my family and circle of friends called me by that nickname they would find themselves at the end of my wand with a nasty spell at the tip of my tongue. When they saw my hair was still wet they fussed over me like mother hens. Bella spell dried my hair while Cissa and Dromeda braided my hair to their hearts content. I swear they do it for fun even though they know I have to put my glamor back on when we leave the safety of the Dorm. The males arrived. Lucius kissed my forehead; Avery sent me a dashing smile; Rosier winked at me; Regulus kissed my cheek; Mulciber brushed my hair behind my ear; Rodolphus kissed my left hand while his younger brother Rabastan kissed my right hand. I could feel my blush coming back full force and the girls giggling madly behind me. Sigh those fangirls. You would think that Narcissa would be furious in seeing her betrothed so affectionate to someone else. But before they were forced into a marriage contract when they were young, they were first and foremost really close friends who considered themselves siblings in all but blood. Bellatrix already accepted me as a friend way before the truth of my blood status was revealed. And Andromeda accepted me the moment I was sorted into Slytherin. I swear they got more overprotective (if that's even possible) when the news of me being a Male Bearer was revealed. If the males even step an inch out of line or make me uncomfortable in anyway they would find themselves at the mercy of three very overprotective furious Black Witches. The Blacks have been known for their extensive knowledge in Dark spells. The ones foolish enough to provoke their ire find themselves as unfortunate training dummies for said dark spells. I waved my wand and  placed my Glamour back on. Together we all left to go to Great Hall.

We were on our way to the great hall for breakfast when Wilkes approached us. "Good morning everyone. Malfoy & Snape. You both are needed in the Headmasters office. I apologize for I don't know the reason. I was just asked by Professor McGonagall to inform you" He said. We looked at each other wondering what that old coot would want. We said our farewells to everyone and made our way to the Headmasters Office. On the way I was trying to ignore the feeling of unease.

Harrys POV (Present Time):
When I opened my eyes I woke up in an unfamiliar place. Where was I? It looked like an abandon hallway. I was scared. I whimpered. I wanted my mommy and Papa. I was gonna cry but no! I need to be strong! I'm a big boy! I saw that I wasn't alone though. There was a blond boy he looked like my age. He was still asleep so I had to wake him up. I shook him gently and he whimpered " Fwor mwor mwinutes Mama" He said. I giggled "I'm not your Mama. I'm Haww wake up!" He woke up and looked around. When he noticed me I saw he had pretty blue grey eyes. "Yay you're up! I'm Hwwy Pottew. It's nice to meet you!" I beamed.

Dracos POV (Present Time)
I felt someone gently shaking me to wake up. I think it's my Mama but he usually kisses me when he wakes me up. "Fwor mwor mwinutes Mama" I said. I heard giggling. That didn't sound like my Mama. I woke up and looked around. I saw that I wasn't in my bed or my room. I was in an unfamiliar place, and I didn't like it at all! My father will hear about this! I pout. Speaking of father where is he? And where's Mama? I got scared and was about to cry but NO! I am not a baby I am big boy! I saw that I wasn't alone though. There was a Raven haired boy with me. He looked like my age. He had pretty dark onyx eyes with hints of blue and brown in them. "Yay you're up! I'm Hawwy Pottew. It's nice to meet you!" He said. I giggled "Hello. I'm Dwaco Malfoy. It's nice to meet you Hawwy. Where are we?" I said. 

Harry POV:
The Blond boy giggle when I introduced myself. He's adorable not as adorable as me though. "Hello. I'm Dwaco Malfoy. It's nice to meet you Hawwy. Where are we?" He asked. "I don't know but lets go find out. Come on lets go, follow me" I stood up and held out my hand. Draco stood up as well, grabbed my offered hand, and together we exited the hallway. I saw a boy up ahead. "Hey Mistew wait" I shouted as much as my little lungs could. He turned around and was shocked when he saw us. I can't blame him we look adorable. Draco and I hand in hand ran towards him. "Do you know where are pawents are Mistew?" I asked. His eyes eyes got bigger if thats possible "Uhm no. Sorry kids. but why don't I take you two to the Headmasters Office. He can help you find your parents. Follow me little ones" He said. "I'm not little I'm fouw!" Draco and I said simultaneously. We looked at each other and giggled. The older guy chucked. "Alright my bad li-" we glared up at him. The older guy winced and scratched the back of his neck "Right follow me" he said. Draco and I smiled. Ha that's right I learned to glare from my Mama! It works every time when Mama uses it on Daddy when Daddy is in trouble. Be afraid be very afraid.

We followed the guy and later found ourselves standing in front of a scary looking gargoyle. "Lemon Drops" he said. The gargoyle moved aside and stairs appeared to lead up to somewhere. Draco and I looked in awe. "Right watch your steps. Follow me. Come on" he said. We followed him up. "Headmaster may we come in?" He asked "Ah yes do come in my boy" someone said on the other side of the door. We entered a room that had a lot of stuff. The walls were covered with portraits. And on one of the shelves there looked to be a weird looking hat. There was an enormous weird looking desk behind it sat an old man with a really long beard and colorful purple and yellow clothes. He had a weird twinkle in his eye when he saw us enter "Oh my. What do we have here?" The Headmaster asked. "I was on my way to the Great Hall when I saw these two Headmaster. They are looking for their parents." The guy said. "I see. Well thank you my boy. Off you go to the Great Hall for breakfast. I shall take it from here. 10 Points to Hufflepuff for your help" the Headmaster said. "Of course. Thank you Headmaster. Excuse me Sir" He said. "Thank you for helping us Mistew" Draco and I said. "You're welcome you two. I hope you find your parents. Bye" The boy said and left. "Goodbye" "Bye bye" Draco and I waved with our free hands goodbye to him. We turned to look back at the headmaster to find him smiling at us. "Take a seat my boys. And we shall chat. Would you two like a lemon drop?" The headmaster offered.