Milk

Severus POV:
We found ourselves on the 7th floor. Potter like the absolute fool that he is lead us to a dead end and now he seems to be deep in thought walking back and forth. I was about to open my mouth and mock him but a door that was not there before suddenly appeared before us. The children looked in awe. I mean its not everyday you see a magic door just popping out of thin air. I was shocked could this be...? Looking at Potter I couldn't help but sneer at the proud joyful look on his face. The same look I have seen one to many times on his face when I am being tormented and harassed by their little friend group. He opened the door and gestured for us to go inside. "Welcome to the Room of Requirement, also known as the Come and Go Room" he said. Of course the Great James Potter already knows this place. Insert sarcasm. Maybe this is where they go to hide out and plan their useless little meetings. Or where their little group go to get laid by foolish hormonal witches. Is this place even safe or sanitized? At the look of my face his proud and and joyful loom was wiped right off, hmph good. "Come on Kitten. It's safe and I asked it for everything you might need" Potter said bashfully, scratching the back of his neck, looking at me with hopeful eyes. My heart skipped a beat, hmmmm maybe it because I find his look disgusting. "Call me by that blasted pet name one more time Potter and I promise you would find speech suddenly difficult" I threatened. Walking pass him to get inside the room. Lucius following right behind me laughing mockingly at Potter causing Potter glare. The room was suitable. A king sized bed in the middle with lots of fluffy pillows. A warm fireplace at the side of the wall with comfortable couches, armchairs and a coffee table. And thank Merlin it's Green with accents of gold. But at least it's not the Gryffindor color. It's passable. Harry and Draco squirmed in my arms. I lowered them to the ground, where the boys started stumbling and running over to the bed. Once they climbed on it they both started to bounce on it, happily giggling. I smiled at their antics. I approached the arm chair near the fireplace and placed my bag to the floor. I took of my robe, sweater, and tie. I thought of transfiguring my robe into a nursing cover but since I am in the room of requirements all I had to do was think of one and it appeared on the table. I put it on and unbuttoned my shirt. I sat down and got comfortable on the armchair. "Harry, Draco come here my little loves" at my request the two children instantly stooped playing, got off the bed and walked towards me hand in hand. How adorable I don't think they even realized they did it until they noticed their conjoined hands. "Yes Mama?" They were curious. I smiled "would you two still like to have your milk?" I asked. Their eyes instantly lit up as if it was Xmas day and they got the best present. "Yes please Mama!" They both smiled and lifted their arms indicating that they wanted to be lifted up. I smiled and lifted them one at a time onto my lap. They got under the nursing cover, cuddled into my chest, and started to suckle on my nipples. I wrapped my arms around them and felt my magic stir and awaken. It's a weird feeling, one I have never experienced before. But it felt the need to provide for my children. I felt my chest swell and milk coming out of my nipples. I moaned and blushed. Harry and Draco made happy gurgling noises and continued to feed. Well my blush can now rival the color of the Gryffindor House. They are four years old and they still drink milk from their bearer, definitely spoilt little pureblood heirs. I looked into the nursing cover and saw them each happily and contentedly nursing on my chest. Well at least they look adorable while attached to my person. I could feel two sets of eyes looking at me. I looked up and saw both Lucius and Potter on the couch looking at me with a look in their eye as if they were hungry and about to eat me. Oh no! They are not taking a turn or sample! This milk is only for my children! I could feel both Harry's and Draco's sucking weakening. I looked back down into the nursing cloth and found both fast asleep, cuddled up, and their little pouty lips still attached to my nipple. Sigh. Yup absolutely spoilt little pureblood heirs.

James POV:
Sweet Merlin my Kitten looks hot and sexy right now. And he is just feeding the kids. I think I fell in love all over again. I think I now have a Lactation kink. What I would give to worship my kittens body and especially his chest. I wonder what his milk taste like. Probably pretty good considering the contented baby noises I'm hearing. Sigh. I cannot wait till me Kitten and I have a family of our own. I wonder if I can have a taste of his milk when we get intimate, I wonder what it would taste like, probably as delicious as he is. But what I do know is if I do something he wouldn't like, sleeping on the couch would be the least of my worries. My baby will kick my ass. More than he usually does. I wasn't expecting that display of power. Wandless and Nonverbal Casting! Such an effortless execution of spell casting. Severus magic was so dark, so seductive, so powerful, and there was so much of it. I couldn't believe the amount of control Severus had over it. I couldn't believe he didn't loose control especially during the Shrieking Shack incident. But how is My kitten able to lactate yet he isn't pregnant? I highly doubt he would use a spell to help him to lactate, considering it would need the use of Blood Magic. What are you hiding from me Severus? It would seem I have to sneak in the Infirmary and the Headmasters office to see your files. We can't have any secrets between us can we now My Love. I growled lowly so that no one can hear how pleased I am.