Nightmares can be Heroic Too

Once Team A, team D, and Wildfire got to the Viewing Room, All Might asked the students to take their seats while Wildfire decides to lean against the wall.

"Now, would anyone like to take a guess on who the MVP is?!" All Might asked in his booming voice, Yaoyorozu was the only one to raise their hand. "Young Yaoyorozu?!"

"thank you sir, I believe the MVP would be Midoriya and Wildfire." Yaoyorozu exclaimed as she stood up. "While Uraraka had ultimately won the match by 'disarming' the bomb, she was mostly following Midoriya's plan. Todoroki was obviously not trying as his attacks were all mostly the same with the only difference being size. then their was Bakugo, he rushed in solo leaving his teammate to potentially face a dangerous threat alone. He also let out a blast that would've most likely blew a hole into the building and make it unstable, not even the dumbest of villains would pull such a risky move. but Midoriya accounted for that as well as Bakugo's 'plan'. It was no mistake Midoriya absorbed the blast as he has a couple of other ways he could've avoided the blast. did I miss anything?"

"N-Not at all, well done Young Yaoyorozu!" All Might said as he was sweating bullets. 'She got it dead on, I don't even have anything to add.'

"Thank you sir." Yaoyorozu said as sat back down, her word left some form of impact on the four student mentioned.

Izuku was a little embarrassed by  the praise Yaoyorozu gave him. 

Uraraka felt a little ashamed as she realized Yaoyorozu was right, she really didn't give her own input and just went along with Izuku's plan. Although it did end up working, she didn't really add anything other then ending the mach.

Todoroki was frustrated, he wanted deny the fact he lost to a freaking Fire Lion but he couldn't. He didn't even listen when she said his attacks where predictable.

Bakugo was pissed, not just at Yaoyorozu, but at how she's right. Deku played him like a fiddle and cut the strings when he used his attack.

"Alright! time for the next teams!" All Might said as drew again. "The next two teams will be... Team F as Heroes and Team C as Villains!"

Dreamcatcher cursed a little as she was given the villain role, how ironic. She looks over to the duo that made Team F which was Sato and Shinso, Sato would be easy as she knows how his quirk works but Shinso hasn't said a word about his yet. the two teams made their way to their to the newly assigned building due to the last one being a little, destroyed. While Team F were planning their plan of attack, Dreamcatcher and Yaoyorozu were figuring out their own plan.

"So, your the genius. got any bright ideas?" Dreamcatcher asked her partner in a sarcastic tone.

"Well, I was thinking we should barricade the room so they can't get in." Yaoyorozu said with confidence.

"Bad idea. Unless you know how to make Traptanium, Sato could break through any barricade you make." Dreamcatcher replies in a dismissive tone. "Not to mention we don't have a clue on how Shinso's quirk works."

"I, haven't thought of that. no doubt Sato has some way to fill up on sugar and Shinso's been hiding his quirk for a reason and mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter..." Yaoyorozu muttered aloud.

'Oh no, she's like a female Izuku but with more self-respect!' Dreamcatcher thought to herself. "W-Well, I think I know a way we can learn more about our new friend and keep them at bay for a while. You still have that book Izuku gave you, Right?"

"Oh, why of course." Yaoyorozu said as she pulled the book from her Utility Belt. "I figured Skylands had some type of material I could use for the future, though I never did find Traptanium."