Izuku's Questions and the Arrival

Tsukauchi needed to ask Midoriya if he wants the full story. If he figures out WHY he summoned Spyro, then they can plan what to do with this situation.

"So Young Midoriya, did you know you could summon these 'Skylanders'?" He ask in a gentle manner.

Izuku jumped, not expecting the Detective's focus to change so quickly, before answering. "U-Uh, n-no officer."

'Truth, so it was an accident.' The Detective thought. "Alright, how did this happen? One doesn't just do something like this with know reason."

Izuku was about to tell his usual fib only to remember Tsukauchi's quirk. He knew he couldn't get out of this and told him what happened. (What, you think I'm going to write what happened? Read Chapter 1 ya bums😛).

'T-Truth...' Saying Tsukauchi was shocked was an understatement. He wrote down Izuku's story and the name Katsuki Bakugou just in case (he assumes him to be Kachan due to him being the only other boy there)

"How long has this been going on?" Tsukauchi ask in a concerned and serious tune.

Izuku was shaking, not because he's cold, but because he's afraid. 'Kachan's going to get in trouble because of me!!!' "A-About a y-year now."

Tsukauchi knew after this he needs to set up an investigation on that school. If he's right (and he is) they WILL face charges. The heroes knew what he was planning to do after and would agree to help (except Endeavor because he doesn't care). Inko saw this and felt hope. 'FINALLY, I CAN TAKE LEGAL ACTION!' She thought.

"Wow, if I knew that I would have headbutted that bomber kid." Spyro commented, surprised his Portal Master went threw that a lot more often then he thought.

"So why did you lie about your quirk?" Tsukauchi ask, knowing for sure the boy is Quirkless.

Izuku answered in a sad tune. "I knew what would happen if they took him. I read what happened to the hero Nezu and I was afraid that would happen to him."

'Truth, this kid's got a Heart of Gold and too much information.' Tsukauchi thought both surprised and fearful.

"Alright, thank you for your time you two. Wait here while the heroes and I have a talk." The Detective said before he got up and headed to the door.

"No prob, Detective." Spyro said nonchalantly as Izuku waves goodbye.

After that, Tsukauchi left the room to speak to the Heroes. "So, any ideas?"

"This is pointless, just throw the kid back where he came from and send the Dragon to a dissection lab!" Endeavor yelled so loud Spyro could hear it and paled at the idea.

"That's the dumbest thing I heard in my life, and I've known these two for most of it." Aizawa said pointing at Mic and Midnight, to which they take offense. "We need to keep taps on the kid and this 'Kachan' he mentioned. If it were to get out the kid's has access to another world, every villain out there will be after him."

"We'll go with his quirk story, hopefully it'll damper the target on his back." Midnight said.

"Not the best plan but It'll do. Meanwhile we need to investigate that school to see if it's Discriminating against quirkless." Ingenium said.

"You read my mind." Tsukauchi said in a joking manner. "Alright, then it's settled. We keep an eye on him to see if his power develops and an eye on the other boy in case he misbehaves. As well as the school investigation."

They left to inform Midoriya of what's going to happen while Endeavor just leaves in annoyance.

(Meanwhile)