Chapter 49-Hong Kong

Feel's like a river's
rushing through my mind

Hong Kong -Wings tour 2017

Taehyung and the boys were again hyped up for the remaining tour dates

Taehyung and the boys were again hyped up for the remaining tour dates. He and Jin-Hyung felt a bit uneasy about leaving their girls behind, especially Taehyung, who is newly bonded. Bang Pd gave special instruction to the managers, especially Sejin, who is closer to Taehyung, to constantly check on his mental and physical status and inform them immediately. They know it might be challenging for him at some stage. And if they see any behaviour change to get his soulmate involve.

Taehyung and Jin look very relaxed and without care, because they made sure to book a small charter jet to get their girl comfortable and safely to Beijing.

They took a first-class flight from Incheon to Hong Kong. Last night they left the estate at 10 pm. They relaxed in the private lounge and had a buffet dinner. Their flight was very late at midnight. ARMY anticipated the group arrival with so much excitement. It was very early at 06 am, and the Bangkok ARMY'were already at the airport waiting for their boys.

They were screaming and chanting. Even the sidewalks are filled with excited Army. The airport security was very efficient and made a barrier to protect the boy against overzealous fans, and the Bighit staff were delighted. The Noonas made sure everything of the boys are in order. They had a very calm and relaxing flight. Taehyung and Yoongi slept the whole flight, and Jin was annoying Namjoon and Jhope up the wall with his dad jokes.