Tired

Description: stiles is tired and wants his favourite pillow, Derek

Warning(s): cuteness overload

——————————————————

Third p.o.v

Stiles had been up all night researching there new big bad, he was hoping he could sit out of the fight and catch up on some sleep but his pups decided to get hurt and he had to step in with his handy metal bat and hit the guy across the head rendering the dude unconscious, after the fight he drove the pups to the loft and while he cleaned up the wounds that had dirt in them he gave them a lecture about being safe while in fights.

"Just because your werewolf's doesn't mean your invincible ok you can still get hurt, if by the end of this week any of you have a single scratch on you I will personally kill you got it"

Stiles said as he finished with Issac's cuts, he looked up to see his pups all looking down at the floor like kicked puppy's.

"*sigh* I'm glad your all ok you had me worried, please go home and take showers you all stink and make sure you go to sleep"
Stiles said sighing into his hands.

The pack went and hugged stiles good bye ignoring his sounds of protest, as he didn't want sweat on him, and went home, of course Issac being the only one who didn't leave seeing as he lives in the loft after Derek got custody of him.

"Issac you go take a shower and please go to bed you look exhausted"
Stiles pushed Issac up the stairs and into the bathroom that wasn't occupied.

Stiles then went back down the stairs and flopped onto the couch the adrenaline now gone.

Just as he flopped on the couch Derek came out of the bathroom in a tank top and grey joggers, when he saw stiles he smiled and leaned down to give him a small peck on the lips.

"You look tired are you ok"
Derek asked going round and sitting on the bit of couch stiles' body didn't occupy.

"You just haven't been sleeping all that well"
Stiles mumbled as he rested his head on Dereks lap humming in content when he felt rough fingers comb through his messy hair.

"You have to take better care of your self stiles"
Derek smiled softly at the boy in his lap as he played with his hair.

"But I can't sleep without my pillow"
Stiles pouted looking up at Derek to see a small blush on his cheeks making him mentally smirk at the fact he's the only one who can make Derek blush.

"come here"
Derek opened his arms and stiles climbed in them now sitting on Derek's  lap with his head against his chest, Derek then wrapped his arms around stiles and lay down on the couch.

Stiles kept his head on Derek's chest and let the sound of his heart lull him to sleep.

"Love you Sourwolf"
Stile mumbled before he started to fall asleep his tiredness now catching up with him but before he fully fell asleep he heard Derek say in his ear.

"I love you to Sti"

530 words