Panic attack

Description: Derek has a panic attack and stiles stops it the same way Lydia stoped his in the show so let's pretend that Lydia never done that

Warning(s): panic attack

——————————————————

Third p.o.v

Stiles was making his way to Derek's loft exhausted from his day at school with a strong urge to punch jackass in the face.

He started making his way up the stairs, he went to open the door but stoped when he heard ragged breathing from the other side.

Stiles p.o.v

I was about to push open the door to complain to the sour wolf about jackass when I heard panicked breathing frown the other side, I pushed it opened and looked around that's when I spotted Derek on the floor near the couch having a panic attack.

I rushed over to him dumping my bag on the floor and dropping onto my knees in front of him, he looked up still gasping for air with tears in his eyes.

"S-stiles"
He said in a weak voice his panicked breathing getting worse, I had no idea what to do I mean yeah I get panic attacks but I know how to calm mine down I don't know how to calm his down.

Oh god stiles stop panicking there's already someone having a panic attack we don't need two, ok think what could send him into a panic attack, I looked at my phone and released the date, it was the day his family died shit.

"Ok Der I need you to try think of something else"
I was trying to keep myself calm while also trying to get Derek to calm down.

"L-like what"
Derek gasped out looked at me, wow he looks really hot, I wonder how many people he's dated maybe he dated a lot in high school, now that I think about it I wonder if he dated anyone after high school, he doesn't seem like the approachable guy more like a scary bear, but bears can be so cute I remember watching this video were the bear was playing with a ball that was so cute, oh my god stiles you need to focus don't let your ADHD distract you.

"Umm happy things like I don't know friends, family"
Derek looked at me with an 'are you kidding me' look which confused me till I remember what his panic attack was about, stupid stiles.

"Uh ok not family oh god uh I need you to try and slow your breathing"
Oh god Derek come on buddy I need you to work with me here.

"I-I can't"
Derek's face scrunched up in pain as he tried to control his breathing, I grabbed his face to make him look at me.

"Derek look at me Derek"
His breathing was getting worse so I did the only thing that came to mind...

...I kissed him

Derek p.o.v

Stiles held my head then leaned in and kissed me, after a couple of seconds he pulled away with his eyes still closed.

When he opened his eyes he just started at me and I stared at him with confusion written all over my face.

"wha-what was that"
I asked him and watched as his face heated up, which was really cute.

"Umm Lydia once told me that to stop a panic attack you hold your breath so uh when I k-kissed you, you uh you held your breath"
He nervously licked his lips his hands still cupping my face, when he said that it made me realise that I had held my breath when he kissed me.

"Uh I guess I did"
We just stared at each other for a while till I had enough, so I leaned in once more and kissed him.

Stiles p.o.v

Derek is kissing me, oh my god Derek is kissing me.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine staring deeply into my eyes, wow he has pretty eyes and a pretty face and a pretty body, all of him is pretty.

"Stiles, I-I think I like you"
Derek whispered making my heart jump from my chest to my throat, he said he likes me, the guy I've been crushing since we met, big strong handsome Derek likes skinny defenceless stiles.

"I think I like you too"
I whispered back to him making him smile, oh god his smile is hot and cute how can someone be so hot and cute at the same time.

My train of thoughts was cut of by a pair of soft lips crashing into mine, I slowly started to kiss back my cheeks going super red like cherry red.

Yeah I could get used to this.

787 words