Missing hoodies

Aight so this'll be really cringe I'm pretty sure so yeah
Anyways thanks to @GeorgeWasFound45 For the idea

You see Wilbur and George where dating
And had not gone public yet , due to several reason some being along the lines of ' the toxic dnf might come for either of the two because Wilbur for ruining George and Dream getting together by him being there instead and George for Getting with Wilbur and not Dream'
So they both agreed to keep it from the public but tell people like dream and sap nap and the SBI so on ,  so on . Dream knew how some toxic dnf fans would react after hearing the couples worries about becoming public and as a trio decided to let dnf die down a bit so they wouldn't be as toxic to Wilbur or George.

George decided he was going to stream wearing one of Wilbur's hoodies ,as normal, but this time he decided not to stream with face cam , One because he didn't feel like it and Two everyone had seen Wilbur wear this hoodie a lot and would know that they where living together and might have their suspicions about the two .

George messaged Quackity on discord and asked him if he was free to stream now , Quackity said he was so George started streaming.

Dream joined in and so did sapnap and Karl , This was also not a lore stream just the pop off boys doing another karaoke stream , they were singing hey there Delilah when Wilbur got back and started walking up the stairs to where George's set up was and told them he was going to mute himself forgetting about chat , and turned around to see Wilbur just coming up the stairs , "hey gogy ?"
"Yeah Wilbur?"
" Is that where my hoodies keep going ?" Wilbur asked with a smirk.
George stayed silent and the sound of a donation coming through bought him back and he sat up straight and turned back around.
"Welp Thats all for the stream , chat ." George said in a panic-calm sort of way with no hesitation to end it and turn of Minecraft and leave the discord call without saying Good bye.

It was later that night when George was anxiously fiddling with something when Wilbur asked him what was wrong , George looked at him and said " Wilbur .  THEY KNOW WE ARE LIVING TOGETHER AND THEY WILL START HAVING THEIR SUSPICIONS WHAT ABOUT THE TOXIC SHIPPERS !" George said with much emotion I don't know how to portray so shout.
"Look I'm sure it'll be fine , we could always make up a lie like you couldn't go back after the meet up and so we stayed at mine and I left all my hoodies somewhere and you put them all in a pile , you didn't have face camera on right ?"
"No..."
"Alright that what we'll do ." Wilbur said reassuringly
( God this sounds nothing like them so uhm stick with me , It doesn't get better but still , stay with me)

Later when they were sat on the couch George decided to look at Twitter knowing that they'd be all over it .

Luckily there was mostly things like ' WILBUR AND GEORGE LIVING TOGETHER POG?!?' And the replies where something along the lines of ' Lol what if their dating ?' And 'I wouldn't mind if they were , stan wigy !!'

And this made George decide to ask Wilbur if they could go public soon and so they did .
They decided to go public a few weeks later and mainly everyone was very supportive, mainly everyone because their is always the toxics.

Anyways I think that was half decent for my first fan-fiction considering I haven't written one apart from the character being completely off .