I can try Pt 2

Months had passed Wilbur and George would hang out , feeling free to call each other Lovers.
They would spend every hour of the day togther.

"Hey gogy?"
"Yes wil?" (Ah heck its back the question response thing)
"I love you" He sighed looking up at the sky.
George sighed lovingly.
"The sky is pretty." He said , and he was right it was a a beautiful orange , darkening by the second , the sun was setting.
The two laying on the roof , stared at eachother , eyes both full of care and passion , yet calm.
George soon shivered as Wilbur chuckled , here he sat up and picked George and layed him on his lap , putting his Jacket on him , " We should go inside."
"Yea..." George sighed , falling asleep.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"Huh..." George said , Waking up to his lover in front of him with a Guitar.
"Oh hey gogy." Wilbur said smiling. " You know how a long while back on stream where you said you had an electric guitar , and you can play?"
"Oh yeah , what about it?"
"Well I was wondering if I could teach you a song and maybe how to play it on this guitar to." He answered.
"Oh ." He said pausing. "Sure , why not."
"Aight come here." He said , patting the spot next to him.
George got up and sat next to him , smiling .

Oh that day was so fun...

"Ughhhh."
"What George."
" I don't want to moveeeeeee." He said , dragging out the e.
Wilbur chuckled and picked him up.
"Welp you have to." He said , smiling laughing at his lover.
George groaned , he would much rather stay under the warm , comfy , and perfect sheets and sleep , maybe even with Wilbur.

"WILBURR" George screamed from the kitchen.
"Whattt." He responded , walking over to George resting his head on the smaller's gead , his arms laying comfortably around the smaller's brunettes shoulders.
"I've made lunch." He giggled , placing his hands on Wilbur's.
" Aight." He sighed , walking to the table and sitting down.
" Here you go." George said all smiley.
"Thank you Gogs."

"I'm tireddddd." George moaned ( Not like that)
"Then sleep." Wilbur responded, tired too.
"But I don't want toooooo." George argued back.
Wilbur picked him up and laid him down on the bed , getting in and just wrapped his arms tightly around the smaller's so be couldn't move.
The smaller struggled and struggled till he didn't even bother and just leaned into the taller's touch , this took a while though but it was worth it .

"GOGY!"
"Huh?" George woke up to a screaming british blonde boy. " Wilbur?" He whispered.
"George..." Dream said sadly

———So uhm yeah  no part 3 or maybe ———
433 words