[6]

New piercing

I was sat with Dre, Jade and Isaac watching the rehearsal of the school production of Uptown Downtown

I was sat with Dre, Jade and Isaac watching the rehearsal of the school production of Uptown Downtown. Isaac and I had done the choreography for the play and then I was helping Andre with the music of the play.

"Ready? Action." Marty asked.

"I don't know." Tori told Robbie.

"Oh, come on! Why can't you admit that you're in love with me?" Robbie asked Tori.

"Why are you in love with me?" Tori asked.

"Because you're beautiful. Look at your face In the moonlight." Robbie said.

"I can't." Tori said.

"You can. " Robbie said.

"No, a person can't look at their own face, it's impossible." Tori said.

"Then marry me, and I'll buy you a thousand mirrors." Robbie said.

"But that's so many." Tori said.

"My father's a billionaire. I can give you everything you've ever wanted, and I'm very good looking." Robbie said.

"Um, yeah." Tori said.

"Think." Robbie pointed.

"And lights go." Marty said. The light on Robbie cut as Beck walked on from the other side of the stage and the light picked up on him.

"I don't know." Tori said to Beck.

"It's okay that you don't know." Beck said.

"But you deserve an answer." Tori said.

"I can wait, for you, I would wait a thousand years." Beck said to Tori.

"But that's so many." Tori said.

"I know I'm poor. I know I don't have much to offer, but I do love you." Beck said.

"Because I'm beautiful?" Tori asked.

"I don't love you because you're beautiful, you're beautiful, because I love you." Beck said as disco music started playing. Jade stood up.

"What up with the disco?!" Jade yelled.