{7}

All of us except Cat and Robbie were sat eating lunch outside when Cat rushed over placing a box on the center of the table

All of us except Cat and Robbie were sat eating lunch outside when Cat rushed over placing a box on the center of the table. We looked at it but went back to our food.

"Don't you guys wanna know what that is?" Cat asked.

"Is it a transporter from the future that can beam you to another table, 'cause if it is, what button do I push?" Jade asked.

"That's so hurtful," Cat said.

"You know, you don't always have to be mean to everyone," Tori said.

"You think that's mean by Jade's standards?" I asked.

"She actually likes Cat imagine what she'd say to you," Isaac said. I laughed. Jade slapped us both in the back of the head.

"See, Tori's interested in my device," Cat said.

"I'm really not," Tori said. Cat pouted.

"Aw, c'mon little Red, tell us about your doo-Hickey," Andre said slinging his arm over Cat's shoulders.

"Okay, it's called: The snowbee. Watch." Cat pressed a button on the box and fake snow ejected from the top. Isaac started punching the box to turn it off. Jade stood up and turned the machine off using the button. "It makes pretend snow."

"I see that," Andre said.

"It's all over my tostada," Beck said.

"And my pizza," Tori said.

"My burrito," Isaac whined like a 5-year-old. Jade and I looked at each other before turning to Isaac.

"How are we even related?" I asked.

"We're not you're adopted," Isaac said. I smacked him in the head and we started fighting.

"Cut it out," Jade said.

"Well, do not eat it," Cat said.

"Why?" Jade, Isaac and I asked trying to get the snow out of our hair.

"'Cause, it says The fake snow is toxic and can cause Abdominal bleeding," Cat said. We all dropped our food and shoved the containers into the middle of the table.