(Creek) 🌺Stuck🌺

(Its smut if it has this ⚠️ it's fluff if it has this 🌺)

Dom - Craig (21) Sub - Tweek (21)

Enjoy :)

Craig pov

Me and Tweek now live together after we got out of high school, and we have great relationship even with some bumps in the road,we did it.

He can be real annoying though, like this one time he told me I can't go out before 10:00 like he was my mom, I understand he loves me but Jesus Christ I'm a adult.

"Um Craig!" My thoughts was interrupted by Tweek and it sounded like he was in distress, I grab the small pocket knife I have and run out our room, and down the stairs "what's wrong!- Oh" Tweek have got his self stuck in the cabinet, yes the fucking cabinet, I knew it was a very tight space.

And even warned Tweek not to stick his arm into it, but here we are "Tweek I told you not to stick your arm in the cabinet, and just ask me when you need help" I said as I put the pocket knife away.

"AGH!- I k-know that!" He yelled still in panic "I just Didn't w-want you to always help m-me alot"  I smiled as I walked closer "You're my boyfriend Tweek, I will always help you when you need it" he blushed "anyway let me get the butter and get your arm back" I said laughing to my self.

"AGH! Don't l-laugh at me!"