⚠️Drunk night (Buttman)

(super long)

Cartman (dom) 21 Butters (sub) 20

Cartman have just got kicked out him girlfriend house because he on accident threw away the ring her mom gave to her on her birthday, Cartman said he thought it was trash which made matter, that's how it went down.

And the only place he knew he could go over without being kicked was Butters house or well apartment, the boy never changed at all, always welcome to help his friends out, even the ones he knew in elementary even though some of them was assholes to him back then, they ended up becoming good friends now.

Cartman let out a groan 'god I hope he is even awake' he said to himself before knocking on the door lightly.

They was small footsteps coming to the door, Butters unlocked the door and smiled widely when he saw Cartman.

"Oh hamburgers Eric, you never come over without asking, you okay buddy?" Cartman didn't say anything before walking inside inviting himself in, which Butters didn't mind.

Cartman pov

I am some what embarrassed about having to come over Butters gay ass house but I had no idea who would let me into their house other then him of course.

I sighed to myself and sat on the small couch he had infront on the tv.

I heard movement in the kitchen, probably making something for me and him, I looked at what the hell he was watching it was some stupid show spongebob it's just a sponge that talks and walks.... entertaining.

"Hey feller what's wrong, got kicked out by Britney again?" He asked handing me some tea, I sighed and nodded, he sat by me giving me a quick smile.

"Well I bet she'll let you back in the morning, you can sleep here" He suggest.

That's actually sounds better then outside "yeah whatever-" "yay! It's almost like a sleepover! Though we are a little to old for those things....but that doesn't matter right!" He said way to happy for me to stay over, I blushed and nodded.

He left then came back with his console and plugged it in (nintendo switch) "wanna play a game of Smash, but we don't have to if you don't want to" Jesus Butters is cute.

No no your not a gay dweeb, you got a whole girlfriend Cartman.

"Y-yeah we can, I bet I can beat your ass at this" I said smirking, he did it right back.

"I'll be the judge of that Eric" we then started playing for hours without end, but Butters ended up getting really tried so we decided to sleep, I slept on the couch and Butters in his room.

(Yeah switch gang where you at)

                       ~Next day~

Still cartman pov

That bitch broke up with me saying some stupid shit along the lines of "we are better off dating other people" she'll be running for me again soon.

Now my house is empty, I decided just to live with my mom, I told her she can bring man over any night just don't put me into it or anything, don't even mention me to them.

But anyway my ass ended up going to the bar to drink my sadness away, Kenny was working there so he let me have some free discount on the drinks.

"So what the hell happen now fat ass?" He asked as he cleaned a cup.

"My bitchy girlfriend broke up with me" he laughed but shutted up seeing how sad I was about it.

"Wanna know what makes me happy after a break up?" He said smirking I nod.