Chapter Two.

THE SECRET DANCER: CHAPTER TWO

§ Jazmine Taylor §

"I cannot believe you posted that video of me. And I was dancing! You know I can't dance to save my life. I hate you Jazmine Marie Taylor." She huffs out and turns her face away from me. Wow, real mature Claire.

"You'll thank me when you become a youtube sensation. Hey! Maybe you might become famous!" I cheer sarcastically.

"Hey Jaz?" Tanner calls from outside Claire's bedroom. I get to open the door and Tanner stands there with a hopeful look on his face.

"Tanner what do you want? We're kind of busy here." Claire snaps at Tanner for ruining our 'Girl Time'.

"Claire. I'll be back in a minute so don't start without me." I warn. She pouts and says the one thing that disgusts me.

"But, Stefan's bout to kiss Elena! You know hash tag Stelena!" she shouts. She's just now starting to watch The Vampire Diaries.

"Ha. Wait till Season Two." I say smugly. Can't wait to tell her what happens.

"What happens in season two?" she asks curiously yet terrified of what I'm going to tell her.

"Delena." Is all I say then turn to follow Tanner out into the hallway.

"Noooo!" she shouts falling to her knees. I laugh at her making her cry even more telling me that I'm lying and that's not true. I chuckle evilly shutting the door behind me and turning to face Tanner.

"So, what's up a Tanner? You seem a little nervous?" I observe. He's been acting like this all day long and I notice every once in awhile while we were watching The Conjuring, one of my all time favorite movies, he would throw not so subtle glances at me. I wonder what he wants to talk to me about and yet I don't want to know.

"Well for a while now, I've really liked you and it's okay if you don't like me the same way, but Jazmine please just give me a chance. Please." He confessed. I sigh and look at him sadly.

"Tanner I'm really flattered and all, but I just see you as my second  brother. Sorry." I apologize. I head back into Claire's room to find her kissing Paul Wesley on the t.v. screen while it's paused. She jumps a little at my sudden presence in the room. I smirk and then she smirks. Now I'm confused.

"He asked you out didn't he?" she asks still smirking.

"Yep." I reply simply.

"And you said no cuz you guys have a 'Brother-Sister' relationship?" she asks that damn smirk still on her face.

"Yep." I reply again.

"Called it!" she suddenly exclaimed.

"Yeah I kinda figured you knew too." I conclude my own smirk on my face.

"Wait you knew? How? When?" she asked a shocked expression on her face. Serves her punk ass right.

"Firtst question; Yes. I just said I did. Second question; He's not exactly the best at hidding his emotions around girls. Last question; Since like, sophmore year." I reply unpausing the show while shoving a handful of starburst in my mouth. What? They're my guilty pleasure. On my 17th birthday, Claire gave me a whole four  gallons worth of the little peices of heaven. Best Birthday Ever.

But she's more of a Nerds kind of girl. Technically she's not supposed to eat a whole lot of candy because she very easily gets sugar rushes. Its like a chihuahua on meth. Very scary.

"Geez, that boy's worse than a hormonal teenage girl. He's just obsessed with the idea of love. But, as a precaution, instead of coming over here maybe I should come over- wait never mind that idea." Claire very well knew the situation with my father and his alcohol addiction. She very rarely came to my house.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 21, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Secret Dancer.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें