Fishing ☆*:.。. o

A/n - There are so many fish in Stardew valley, I don't even know where to begin, so I'll be providing you with a 'Ultimate Infograph' of fishing, made by u/TheMazi on Reddit. (From my knowledge) So shout out to them! I'll be adding some tips first.

- Tips -

Always try your best to make a perfect catch . Meaning, when your in the fishing mini game: keep the fish in the green until the end. This is an important skill to have, because getting a perfect catch will boost up the fish you caught quality by one point. Meaning, if your fish was a silver before, it will now be a gold - if it's a gold it will now be a purple.

When you first join the valley, walking down to the beach will result in a cutscene. This cutscene will result in Willy, the fisher, to have a little talk with you and give you a trading rod. Getting the training rod will allow you to fish! This rod is the best for newcomers. Though the quality of the fish you catch won't be top tier all the time.

Buying a fishing pond, provided by the carpenter Robin, will allow the player to place a fish in the pond, and make an easier way to catch a certain fish.

Learn where each fish is. Each fish will have a certain location it can be fished in, as well as having a certain season, weather, or time.
⬇️(I'll be sharing all this in the picture below)⬇️

(Save the picture and zoom in)

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'______________'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Anything else you'd like to know about fishing? ->>
(Sorry this is short, fishing isn't my strongest skill)