XV: Touch Me Harder

XV: Touch Me Harder

Third POV
*Mature Content Ahead*

The drive back to the main home was quiet, as the atmosphere felt thick in the vehicle.

Not a single glance was cast at one another, but they held to each other's hands tightly as the looming feeling as if they didn't the other would slip away and be out of their lives forever.

. . . In The Home . . .

They entered the home quietly with a low thud of the front door. with the locks being made once more they turned to look at one another, light breathes exiting their system with each waking moment.

They pulled one another close, Izuku's hands slipping underneath Katsuki's shirt and caressing the man's sculpted torso; meanwhile, katsuki groped Izuku's ass- taking note of how wonderfully it filled in the black shorts.

The attraction was mutual as Katsuki yanked Izuku closer allowing them both to relish in the sweet feeling of having their lips interlocking again.

They made out hungrily, before Katsuki hoisted Izuku up to his waist, not missing a single step on the winding staircase or breaking apart their ever so passionate session as they headed upstairs.

They arrived in Katsuki's room, banging the door shut, not even bothering to lock it to ensure Izuku would try to run as he manhandled the boy onto the plush bed.

Though why even bother? Izuku was just as into it as Katsuki was, his nimble fingers sliding out from under Katsuki's shirt before he began to unbutton the black shirt slowly.

Katsuki on the other hand wasn't as patient, forcefully ripping the buttons off izuku's top, two or three of them flying across the room with such pressure.

With their upper halves already been stripped and discarded on the floor, their lower parts were just about ready to be removed but taking a small detour to embrace one another tightly.

Katsuki was on top, eyeing at Izuku's perfect body, no nicks or blemishes; as it remained pristine even though the mind-controlling it was dysfunctional, and garnered the blood-stained clothing to prove it.

His mind lingered on how someone so ill minded could look so alluring. beautiful big green eyes stared at him as he felt adrenaline course itself through his veins; the sweet sensation of his cock being buried within Izuku's tight hole couldn't have given him an even bigger boner.

With no more seconds left to waste, He went down on Izuku. Biting and sucking on Izuku's pale skin, the delicious sounds of whimpering and stifled moans fueled Katsuki to keep going.

His hands scaled over everything; swiping over the pink buds that left Izuku feeling flustered, and his body being covered with goosebumps.

It was fucking beautiful.

Izuku was so fucking beautiful in this moment.

and all Katsuki wanted to do was to see, no, inflict more pleasure.

His mouth latched, sucked and played with Izuku's nipples, loving how vocal the viridian haired boy would be come everytime Katsuki's tongue would run over it and make a light popping sound.