First Entry

4/1/2148

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heroes.

They're in the constant spotlight.

What if they weren't?

What if they were shown how they truly were....beaten and broken people just trying to make others happy.

And villains?

They're thrown to the curb. Broken and beaten by the ones who 'protect' and 'serve' for public safety.

Whose side will you fall on?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beeping filled the quiet room. My hand slammed against the alarm clock as a groan escaped my lips.

"Kaneshiro!" My fathers' loud voice called out.

Another groan escaped my lips as I rolled over.

"Kaneshiro Kan! Get down here or else you'll be late!" He called out once more.

I sat up in my bed, hair ruffled and all.

"God damn....bastard," I grumbled before throwing my legs over the edge of the bed and pushing myself up. I examine myself in the body mirror on my door. White hair, fangs, pointed ears, pale skin, and pink eyes....I almost look like my mother.

I stretched out my back before I grabbed the U.A. uniform and got dressed. While walking to the kitchen, I rub my tired eyes and yawned.

"I made your breakfast." He held out jammed toast wrapped in a napkin. My eyebrow raised for a moment then accepted the food.

I throw my backpack over my shoulder, "You know I'm not going to eat this, right?" I say while leaning against the door frame.

My father sighed, nodding lightly. "Listen, it's your first day at U.A.! You should keep your energy up." He flashed a soft smile. My eyes rolled.

Who cares? I'll be ranked number one in 1-A. The only thing I'll need to do is outshine the losers and prove to my father that I'm better than him.

"Kaneshiro." My father's voice snapped me back to reality.

I turned to him with my arms crossed, "Yes?"

He sighed while the smile faded. My eyes dug daggers into him, "Spit it out." I barked, getting a bit agitated at this point.

"Do your best. If I get any word that you're failing or that you are falling behind, I will put you in the general course." His voice was stone cold, sending chills down my spine. I gave him a simple nod before heading out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The school was almost empty....I guess I'm early. There were a few lingering students as I walked through the halls. Entering the classroom, I was greeted by a male named 'Hanayo' with auburn hair and pink eyes. I think his arms are green...maybe it has to deal with his quirk? He also dresses like a theatre kid....

I've also noticed a few students were in the classroom before me. There's one student with green skin, black sclera, and white solid irises. He has a giant jaw and two green tongues in his mouth that are visible when he speaks. Another looks like a normal boy with a clean short haircut except his face does not have any eyes on it, instead, his eyes are located all over his body. They're both very strange but I don't think it'd be hard to pass them during the hero course. I took a seat in the back of the class, next to Harold the Snowman.

"We'll start once the bell rings," The teacher spoke.

More students began to crusade into the classroom. I kept to myself, for the most part, throwing icy glares at whoever tried approaching me. I did not come here to make friends, I came here to outshine my father and any other worthless prick that gets in my way. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The bell sounded. The class was packed with students. I'm surprised with how many passed the entrance exam....considering half of these nuisances do not have 1-A worthy quirks. 

"Welcome to U.A. everyone! Since today is your first day, we'll start off with introductions." Hanayo looked at the girl to his left, "Why don't you start us off?" 

The girl at the front had white & pink hair. Her eyes were even different colors, pink and blue. She stood to her feet and nervously stood at the teachers' podium. 

"Uh..." Her hands rubbed together anxiously. 

"My name is Momoke Sawako and my quirk is Emotional Draw." She quickly retreated to her seat afterward. 

My eyes rolled a bit. 

Seriously? Emotional Draw? That's 1-B worthy at most. These introductions are going to be boring.