MEET THE CHARACTER! :D

A/N: These will be spread across the series regarding (most) of the characters mentioned!

Name: Kan Kaneshiro

Hero Name: Blood Bank

Age: 16

Height: 5'5" (will be 6'7")

Birthday: 4/14

Gender: Nonbinary

Orientation: Bisexual

Occupation: 1A Student

Quirk: Blood manipulation. Blood manipulation allows the user to manipulate their own blood after it has left their body.

Strengths:

- Once the blood is out in the open air, the user can freely control its flow and movements, as well as harden it to create inanimate objects such as swords, shields, walls, etc.

- Their blood can heal others with the downside of intense burning. They can only heal small wounds such as stab wounds.

Weaknesses:

- Blood manipulation appears to affect the user by the amount of blood loss that they have used.

- Kaneshiro has a distaste for the smell of blood and can become nauseated if they used too much.

- The blood cannot be recycled once it's been used.

Personality:

Positive characteristics: stable, smart

Negative characteristics: violent, greedy

Words often used: greedy, smart, stable, violent

Moral: sometimes

Stable: sometimes

Loyal: sometimes

Generous: never

Introvert: always

Compassionate: sometimes

IQ: 114

Hobbies: going to the movies, running, reading, vandalizing buildings, sky gazing.

Favorite foods: eggrolls, soup

Backstory: Their mother, Ichika, abandoned them at a young age after realizing that Kane had embodied their father's quirk and not their mother's. They do not have any siblings. Their biological father is Sekijiro Kan. Due to the desertion of their mother, they grew up in a 'tough love' household, which had caused a strain on their relationship with their father. Kaneshiro's mentality changed for the worse when they discovered their quirk. They were instructed to be at the top of their class. This caused a growth in their ego and in their bullying. Sekijiro did not see this growth as negative and sought to continue the "positive" attitude. Despite the positive growth in their quirk and their control over it, the attitude and ego worsened over the years. With the enrollment into U.A., they've met their classmates in 1A. Now with the major competition, Kaneshiro understands their classmates will see them as a villain, however, they aren't bothered by it.

Trivia:

- Kaneshiro keeps a knife on themselves at all times to activate their quirk. If not able, they bite - themselves or self-inflict wounds to activate it.

- Their favorite colour is red + white

- They have a pet bunny named Hops

- Leaning more on the vampiric side: they have slanted pointed ears & longer canines

- They actually hate the taste & smell of blood and sometimes can get nauseated at the smell.

- They've taken off several fingers with their mouth.

- They play the bass occasionally.

- They have nerve damage in their left thigh due to a villain of a similar quirk.

- Kane can't handle the pressure of being a Pro-Heroes child and oftentimes tries to hide from the "paparazzi" when out in public with him.

- As a child, most of their friends were friends with them because their dad being a pro-hero.

- Their playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgcX_D34rFtxhKzkFL7_SJobLAag3Ib

com/playlist?list=PLgcX_D34rFtxhKzkFL7_SJobLAag3Ib