2 | "When?"

Recap: The mysterious man says, "And you must be Amelia." He smirks. "We finally meet."

________________________________

I was confused but decided to go with it.

"Yes. And you are..."

He then responded, "Damon. Stefan's brother."

Since when did Stefan have a brother. I know he has a family but he had never talked about anybody specific.

You questioned him, "You said brother?".

"Yep. Would you like to come in? Stefan should be down in a minute."

You hesitated. Should I go in or should I just go home? Screw it.

"Ya, sure."

This is the first time I have been to Stefan's house and it is huge!

"Wowww", I exclaimed.

Damon said, "It's a little dusty for my taste."

I giggled at the comment Damon just made. I soon turned around to see Stefan. I looked at him and he didn't say a word. He used his vamp speed and tackled Damon.

"STEFAN! WHAT THE HELL!"

I tried to split them up but within seconds Damon was ontop of Stefan.

"Stop! I'm stronger and you know that", Damon yelled.

At this moment, my one question was answered. Damon is a vampire. Stefan eventually gave up fighting. After they got off of each other, it was a little tense so I brought Stefan into another room.

"When?" I said.

"What?"

"When were you going to tell me you have a vampire brother."

Stefan stayed silent for a moment until he spoke up.

"Amelia, he is dangerous. You can't trust him."

"You are the one that just attacked him!"

"That's because the last time I had seen him was 15 years ago when he stole my girlfriend", Stefan said quietly.

I honestly felt bad for Stefan. You can hear the hurt in his voice.

You say, "Oh... Look, I shouldn't have come. I'll show myself out."

As you are walking back out to the front of the house, you go through the hallway to see Damon drinking bourbon from the bottle.

I ask, "Are you ok?"

He looks up and you can see the tears forming in his eyes.

"I just want to make it right. All these years, Stefan and I had fought over a girl that was never worth it. She played us, took advantage, and turned us against each other. We were best friends. She took the one good thing that I had going away from me. I will never forgive her... and he will never forgive me."

I walked up to Damon and put my hand on his back rubbing small circles trying to comfort him.

"I'm sorry. I know it's hard seeing him again but making up is the best thing you can do. I'm here if you ever need to talk with someone."

"Thanks. I'll see you later, Amelia."

"Goodbye, Damon."

________________________________

And that's a wrap on chapter 2!! Give me ideas for chapter 3!! Thanks for reading!!