Clearing The Air

It was around 3am and Inui was staring at the ceiling while Haida slept next to her. Inui turned over to see Haida, but Haida was turned over with his back towards Inui. Inui put her hand on Haida's back and began rubbing it. Inui sighed laid back down on her back daydreaming. "Why can't I sleep, it's been almost 4 hours", Inui thought to herself. Since Inui had remembered about her grandmother the day previous, it's been haunting her in her sleep. Inui began closing her eyes, and slowly drifting off into sleep. Once her eyes were closed, she could here her grandmother's voice in her head. Inui quickly jumped up with a little squeal. Haida woke up from the squeal and turned over to Inui. Inui looked tense and terrified, while breathing heavily. "A-Are you alright Inui", asked Haida. Inui hugged Haida, "no I'm not... I can't contain myself no more". Haida put his hands on Inui's shoulders, "don't worry Inui, just calm down and we can talk about it". Once Inui was all calmed down, she got off the bed and made her way to the kitchen.

Haida followed Inui into the kitchen, "are you ok to talk about what's bothering you"? Inui took out a glass and filled it with water, "I guess, but maybe you don't wanna hear it". Haida took Inui over to the couch, "of course I wanna hear it, this should be very important to listen to". Inui sighed, "alright... Well you already know about my grandmother". Haida nodded his head, "mhm". Inui began to sniffle, "Every now and then I just hear her voice and it just make me all sad. And sometimes I feel like I'm all depressed because of it". "I mean you know the best way of getting rid of it, is talking to others about it", said Haida. Inui smiled and nodded, "yeah, and I'm lucky to have you to talk about it". Haida grinned and gave Inui a kiss on the cheek. Inui blushed and gave Haida a kiss back. Haida stood up from the couch, "you all good now"? Inui nodded, "mhm... Thanks to you". Once in the bedroom Haida suggested, "you wanna head back to bed, I mean we do have work in a few hours". Inui hopped on the bed, "yeah". Inui rested her head on Haida's chest while hugging him. "You sure are in a better mood", said Haida. "I just love you Haida", said Inui  giving Haida another kiss.

Morning

The alarm clock began ringing. Haida quickly jumped up and turned it off. Haida looked back at Inui who was giving him fluttery eyes. "Come here Haida", said Inui twiddling her fingers. Haida slowly came closer to Inui, "yeah Inui what's u-". Inui grabbed Haida and pressed her lips against his. Haida then stated kissing Inui back using tougne. After a minute, Haida pulled off all red in the face. Inui got off of the bed and went into the bathroom, "you wanna join me in the shower"? Haida entered the bathroom taking off his top, "yup". Once both were in the shower, Inui Began rubbing against Haida's junk. Haida hovered his hands over Inui's bottom, "may I"? Inui blushed, "of course, like I've said before you can put your hands wherever you want". Once they were finished with their show, Haida and Inui got dressed and ready to leave to work.

Haida and Inui finally made it to work a bit earlier than usual. Then entered the elevator and made their way to their work floor. "Alrighty then I guess I'll see you at break", said Haida. Inui gave Haida a kiss on the lips, "sure... I'll see you later then". Haida waved goodbye, "alright I love you". Once Haida was in the break room, he was greeted by Retsuko. "Heya Retsuko, how was your weekend", said Haida. "My weekend was nice... And your's", said Retsuko. Haida sat down in a chair, "it's been good, also thanks so much for helping out with the house". Retsuko blushed, "oh it was nothing much". Fenneko then came out of nowhere, "hey Haida ya big dumb". Haida turned towards Fenneko, "what's up Fenneko, how are you". "The usual is all", said Fenneko. Soon after that, Haida, Fenneko, and Retsuko made their way to their department to start work.

Over at Inui's department

"Inui........... Inui..............INUI", said Inui's director. Inui woke up from her daydreaming, "y-y-yes ma'am I'm here... Is something wrong". Inui's director looked serious, "yes somethings wrong, you're drifting off into space". "Im very sorry ma'am, I don't know what came over me", said Inui. The director took out some files, "anyways the accounting department seems to have gotten mixed up with their files. I swear no once there is capable of handling a few files". Inui took the files, "yes ma'am... I'll get to these ASAP". Inui then made her way towards the accounting department, gripping tightly to the file. Once Inui was almost there, she saw Ookami come out of nowhere. "Oh hey Inui", said Ookami in his peaceful tone of voice. Inui waved, "hi Ookami, I haven't seen you a hot minute". Ookami smiled, "it sure has been... Hey you taking that document to the accounting department". Inui nodded her head, "mhm". Ookami took the file from Inui, "here I'll get this done for you". Inui grinned, "oh... Thank you Ookami, I guess I'll see you around then". Ookami nodded and made his way back to his department, so did Inui.

Before Inui could make it back to her department, she decided to use the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom, Inui got into a stall a d sat on the toilet. While minding here business, Inui heard the door open and two more women enter the bathroom. The two other women began talking, but not about normal stuff but about Inui. "So you know that girl in our department, she is such a slacker", said one of the women. "I know ain't she married too, because I see a ring on he", said the other woman. Inui slowly got up from the toilet and creaked the door a bit. Then one of the woman spoke again, "that bitch really needs to get in her place, or her man has to do it for her". Inui felt anger build up in her, but calmed down after a few seconds. Inui then got out of the stall to the sinks where the two women were. The two women stared at Inui not saying a word. "If you got something to say... say it right now and chances are, It won't affect me", said Inui washing her hands. One woman laughed, "wow your husband must really love a slacker like you". The other woman spoke up, "yeah how about you actually do some work, or else he might just divorce you. You're such a slut, I bet you only use him for your sexual pleasure".