Family Drama

It's now been 1 week since Haida has had his vasectomy surgery. Haida was laying in bed awake, next to Inui who was asleep. Haida kept on moving around to get comfortable, but the pain was too much for him. "Ugh this pain on my sack hurts like hell", Haida said to himself. Haida moved around a bit more, then sat up in the bed. "Maybe it's just too hot", Haida thought. Haida then took off his top and tossed it aside. He laid back down and reached for a blanket. Haida then realized that Inui was hoarding the blankets. Haida sighed to himself and hopped off the bed, onto his feet. He then felt something grab onto his hand. Haida turned around to see Inui grabbing onto his hand. "You okay Haida", asked Inui. Haida tilted his head, "ehh... I mean I can't sleep, I'm in too much pain". Inui sighed, "yeah... I know, I've been awake, listening to you talking to yourself". Haida felt embarrassed, "oh damn... Im sorry for keeping you up". Inui smiled, "it's okay, I found it cute though". Haida kissed Inui's hand, "you're cute".

Inui blushed, "by the way... What time is it"? Haida took out his phone, "the time is... 5am, damn the whole night I didn't get sleep". "Lay down and try to get at least some sleep", said Inui pulling Haida towards her. Haida shook his head, "no I'm okay, besides the pain in my sack is just crazy. Also it's Saturday, weren't we gonna do something today"? Inui thought for a second, "OH... We gotta meet up with my parents to talk about the... You know what". "Oh shit... You're right, but isn't your dad like pissed off at me", said Haida. Inui got off the bed, "yeah he really is, it's why we gotta meet up with them to talk about it". "Your dad scares me to be honest, like I feel like he's gonna try to kick my ass, or something", said Haida. Inui stared into space for a bit, "he might will, but hopefully not". "What if he tries to, what I'm I gonna do", asked Haida. Inui thought for a moment, "if he does, then we should get out of there". Haida nervously laughed, "anyways what time do we gotta go and meet them today"? "Around noon they said to meet them", said Inui. Haida nodded and laid back down on the bed, "alrighty then... Not looking forward to it". Inui laid down with Haida and hugged him, "heh... I don't blame you".

Many hours later...

Haida and Inui were in the shower together, getting cleaned up before they leave to meet up with Inui's parents. Haida felt his sack, "my things still hurt a lot Inui. Is this normal"? Inui looked at Haida's sack and blushed, "I mean... They look great, but I'm sure the pain will be over soon". "Can you touch em to make sure they dont feel weird", asked Haida. Inui blushed as she felt Haida's sack, "trying not to get sexual, but they feel normal. Was this just an excuse for me to touch you there"? Haida giggled, "of course not, I'm just concerned". Haida then began getting hard as Inui felt around. "I can see that you're getting excited", said Inui. Haida nodded, "yeah I'm such an animal, but we can't have sex just yet". Haida and Inui finally finished their shower and began changing into their clothes. Haida took a good look at Inui's bottom. "That's some fineness right there". Inui blushed at Haida's comment, "you wanna feel it, I mean you're free to anytime". Haida then felt Inui's bottom, squeezing it a bit. "Wow, it's so soft and warm, I can't wait to see it more often in the next week". Inui kisses Haida one the cheek, "me too". After another minute, Haida and Inui were ready to leave now. "You ready to go and meet my parents now", asked Inui. Haida shrugged "I mean no, but I guess whatever we need to talk about is important". Inui put her arm around Haida's, "it'll be fine". They then made their way towards the train station to go to Inui's parents.

After a 20 minute train ride, Haida and Inui finally made to the house of Inui's parents. Inui could see Haida shaking, "Haida you seem pretty nervous and tense about this". "I'm just a bitch right now, I'm too scared to face your father", said Haida. Inui kissed Haida on the cheek, "don't say that about yourself". Haida shrugged, "I mean I'm fine... Can you just knock on the door". After a few seconds both of Inui's parents opened the door. The both of them instantly glanced at Haida. "He-hey mom and dad, how are you two", said Inui. Inui's dad nodded, "much better since I see that the scaredy cat would finally talk to us". Haida frowned, "I mean you're not wrong about that sir". "Now you call me sir like you mean it peep squeak", said Inui's dad. "Cmon dow dad, no need to talk like that", said Inui. Inui's dad glanced at her, "am I supposed to treat this nobody, after what they did to my baby girl". "Can we just come in now, I thought you wanted to talk", said Inui. "Really Inui... You're in love with this asshole", said Inui dad. "You should be calling yourself the asshole instead of me", said Haida. Inui's dad growled, "oh listen here boy, I would kick your ass right now, but I don't want to waste my time on you". Inui's mom then interfered, "okay Haida you just say quiet, and you quit insulting him". Haida nodded, "yes ma'am". All of them then entered the house and into the living room. Once all were sat down, Inui's dad started.

"So Inui, you mind telling me why you got the abortion"? "I mean, Haida didn't even know I was pregnant even when I decided on the abortion. Also I was already on the abortion pill, before I told him", said Inui. Inui's mom gasped, "wait... So, so, so you were the one that made the decision on the abortion? And you didn't tell Haida, even after taking the abortion pill"!? Inui looked down in shame and nodded her head. "That's a goddamn lie. I bet Haida just wanted you to tell us that, so this would be over sooner", said Inui's dad. "So you're just gonna call your daughter a lie without any proof of it", said Haida standing up. Inui's dad stood up, "I don't need to, I could tell just by the selfishness of you... I oughta kick your ass". "Y'know you can take me outside and kick my ass all over the street, but don't you dare be calling Inui a liar", said Haida. Inui's dad then swung at Haida, knocking him to the ground. "Get out... GET OUT"! Inui helped Haida onto his feet, "dad please stop, don't touch Haida again". "I ain't gonna fight you sir", said Haida. Inui's dad then swung his fist at Haida again, "I SAID GET OUT". Haida dodged the punch and Inui's father instead hit the wall. As his fist collided with the wall, Inui's dad grunted, "AHH... GOD DAMN IT... you son of a bitch". Inui took Haida by the hand and ran with him outside. After running for a minute, Haida and Inui were now far away from the house.

As Haida catched his breath, Inui sat beside a curve and began crying. Haida sat down with Inui, "hey Inui don't cry, it's okay". "I'm so sorry for this Haida I really am, this never should have happened", said Inui. Haida hugged Inui, "it's not your fault, non of it is and it never is". "W-wha-what do I do with my parents now, they obviously don't like you, well at least my dad doesn't", said Inui. Haida thought for a second, "let's worry about that later, but for now, we should head back home". Inui nodded and kissed Haida on the lips, "okay Haida... I-I-I-I... L-lo-". Haida cut off Inui by hugging her tightly, "me too Inui, me too... I always will love you and don't forget that". After than Haida and Inui kissed once more and.then made their way to a train station to go back home.