♡︎[ 5 ]♡︎

after 5 hours of class, they are done with their first 5 classes. After that, the school bell rang, signaling. That it's Lunch time.

MsYena : alright class, we will be continuing our class later on. Its lunch time now. You may go to the cafeteria. Enjoy you're lunch everybody.

Everyone in class: Yes!

All students went to the cafeteria to get their lunch.

Y/n : Hey, Taehyun!

Taehyun : Yeah?

Y/n : Wanna come and eat lunch with us??

Taehyun : Alright sure.

[ Sujin's POV ]

these two are really close, since when they become close? I'm starting to lowkey ship them.. But I should keep quiet about it~

[ End of Sujin's POV ]

Y/n : Sujin? Why are you just standing there and staring? Come on let's eat already!

Sujin : Oh? Oh, sorry!

The 3 of them went to a lunch table to eat their lunch, a little later on, someone appeared going towards their table.

Y/n : who's tha-

??? : hey taehyun!

Taehyun : Oh, hey Yeonjun.

Yeonjun : hey man, oh who's those two? Oh the other one is Sujin, and..
Who is that beside her?

Taehyun : That's Yong Y/n.

Yeonjun : oh I guess she is a new transferee?

Sujin : Yup! She is!

Yeonjun : Oh, nice to meet you! Yong y/n! I'm Choi Yeonjun! * gives a hand to Y/n to have a hand shake. *

Y/n : O-Oh.. Nice to meet you! C-Choi Yeonjun! * she accepted the hand shake with Yeonjun. *

Yeonjun : Well, I'll see you guys later on!

The 3 of them : Alright!

Yeonjun left to go somewhere.

Y/n : Woah.. He looks handsome.. And Cool!

Sujin : Yep! I gotta agree!

Taehyun : Hey.. I'm a cool one.. Too..

Sujin : mAyBe? * she started laughing *

Y/n : Don't make me choke on my food Sujin! * she started laughing too *

Taehyun : * Sighs * goodness..

After 1hour and 30minutes they 3 went back to class to learn again.

Later on, it's finally dismissal, students can now go home.

Sujin : Finally class is done!

Y/n : Yup! Do you have to go home early again?

Sujin : Yep.. My mom said I have to go home early again.. ㅠㅠ"

Y/n : awww.. ㅠㅠ" Alright! I'll see you tomorrow on Sujin!

They both hugged each other before Sujin left the school.

Yeonjun : Hey! Y/n! I finally found you!

Y/n : O-oh hey yeonjun!

Yeonjun : May I borrow you're time for now, I mean.. Wanna have some conversations? Or you have to go ime already..?

Y/n : Sure! I would love to talk to you Yeonjun! Since I will go home later on.

Yeonjun : Sure! Let's go to the rooftop?

Y/n : Of course!

Yeonjun and Y/n went to the rooftop to have their conversations. Little they did not know, Someone was following them.

[ Taehyun's POV ]

I went to the rooftop to watch Yeonjun and Y/n. They seemed like having a great time there. What's this feeling? Why does something feels pain in me? I mean, I can't be inlove with Y/n already. I just met her yesterday.. But she's a kind person though.. But I think Y/n likes Yeonjun.. Wait no. I mean she just met Yeonjun! Oh well.. I should stop having mix thoughts..

[ End of Taehyun's POV ]

Taehyun stayed there for a little while and decided to go home after that.